ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 182 SPORT - planned supercharger upgrade

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Re: CLIO 182 SPORT NEWBIE

Looks lovely. Agree with others too that silver suits Arctic well :)

mondeo titanium tdci

Had the clio detailed today by chap called lee username yellow belly on the site and what a fantastic job he done can't thank him enough best money I have spent to date

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

nice work yellowbelly will have to get your number of steve and you will have to detail my scirocco when you get chance , car is looking mint steve

mondeo titanium tdci

following my recent trip to ktech for my matched inlets and custom remap plus uprated mounts and braided hoses i ended up with a nice figure of 184bhp going back to ktech in a months time for them to tweak my map and to try out there new rolling road beacause theres is on its last legs also got new brembo HC discs on order to try and make the thing stop now lol

scan0001.jpg

Honda & VW

Some good gains there Steve i bet your happy with that?
oh and i notice have changed your avatar picture ;)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

Thats lush matey.

Ive got the same exhaust, and yours sits perfect!!! I wish mine was that good.

Is it your first CS??

Sam!

mondeo titanium tdci

Yeah its getting there throttle bodies are on the cards next can't fault the fit with my system yeah first cs and I'm over the moon with it
I will come and see you lee before fcs for you to work your magic on it again still got a amazing shine got a snow foam lance now with some nice cherry foam don't want no more swirls again mate

Honda & VW

Yeah its getting there throttle bodies are on the cards next can't fault the fit with my system yeah first cs and I'm over the moon with it
I will come and see you lee before fcs for you to work your magic on it again still got a amazing shine got a snow foam lance now with some nice cherry foam don't want no more swirls again mate

Good work buddy, liking the TB idea.
What date is FCS?

mondeo titanium tdci

a few bits done now rear camber shims and front camber bolts front polly bushes on the anti roll bar ktec strut brace and painted engine cover lots of carbon fibre bits and a nice set of cup wheels which i was against at first but they are growing on me now coming long nicely
IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

BG 182

Looks awesome mate! When are you looking to get the TB's done?

Fiesta ST3

hey mate, where did you get your painted engine cover from? or did you paint it yourself? looks ace, wouldn't mind one. Car looks fab by the way!

Honda & VW

With the French Car Show on today Steve contacted me to have it refreshed/enhanced ready so last Saturday I had the car for the day, Steve wanted me to spend a bit of time on the engine bay also following his new additions under the bonnet, needed to make them stand out and generally give the engine bay a good old spruce up.... Here are a few shots taken throughout the day......

DSC03379.jpg

DSC03472.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

DSC03511.jpg

DSC03516.jpg

DSC03424.jpg

DSC03531.jpg

DSC03425.jpg

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03493.jpg

Couple of engine bay shots - BEFORE

DSC03390.jpg

DSC03391.jpg

AFTER

DSC03463.jpg

DSC03459.jpg

DSC03456.jpg

Last edited:
  mondeo titanium tdci

Just a quick update as its been a while she now has a full yozasport system with decat polished inlet manifold and a rear antiroll bar bought from a groupbuy on here plus a ton of carbon fibre from extreminferno on here

photo2.jpg

photo22.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo52.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo42.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

That Is QUALITY mate !!! :approve:
Look even better when you fit the plated engine cover bolts ;)

mondeo titanium tdci

a massive thank you for the engine cover bolts turned up first thing will leave you feedback asap nice one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RB 182 FF cup pack

184bhp Nice gains! Liking the effort you've put in! Going over to K-tec this saturday fot a service and sportlines. Interested in getting the matched inlets and remap what was yours putting out before they fitted inlets and remapped?

mondeo titanium tdci

dont know ktec's rolling road was messing about dont expect a big power increase i just found it drove alot nicer with the remap plus matched inlets
and the 5000rpm kick came in alot stronger
ive now got got a yozza and decat plus a k&n 57i gen2 kit so really should get the map tweaked

RB 182 FF cup pack

Sure they've got the new rolling road set up now! Think most standard 182s when put on dyno only put out roughly 160-170bhp so 184bhp is a good result bud!

mondeo titanium tdci
Well the belts are due this year so it's either a supercharger conversion with rs tuning or a set of cat cams with t.d.f as they have a deal on make your mind up time lol

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
where did you get the engine polishing done, or have you taken your time and done it your self, car looks really nice.

mondeo titanium tdci
I bought a spare inlet manifold off of here and just up the road from me is a metal polishers bit of a old school set up it did take him months mind beacause he forgot about it but worth the wait only cost me a bottle of scotch lol

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I bought a spare inlet manifold off of here and just up the road from me is a metal polishers bit of a old school set up it did take him months mind beacause he forgot about it but worth the wait only cost me a bottle of scotch lol

You had a bargain there steve mine cost me £45 a few years ago !!

Wouldnt think it had done all the miles just by looking at it :)

Whats the bulb type for the rear number plate light as i need a new light to?