ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Trophy Front Spoiler

Clio 1.5DCI
Hi

I am thinking of purchasing a 182 Front Splitter for a standard clio bumper, I asked to see if it fits and was told it would but I just want to know if any of you could confirm this for me.

Thanks;)

Clio 1.5DCI
Sorry, yea spoiler, got confused. Its on ebay at the moment, just wondering if it fits a stanard clio bumper?

One other thing, would renault mud guards for the 98 clio on fit an 03 clio. Stupid question ano but just want to make sure.

Thanks

49_1.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
it'll fit a standard bumper - just not a direct fit. so you can cut it down the middle and then cut the ends off so its about right. or try and bend it to the shape.

otherwise contact k-tec racing to find out whether they've got the mould ready for the carbon one to fit the non-RS model.

Clio 1.5DCI
Thanks for the help, will get in touch with them tommorow. Really want to get rid of the standard plastic tat thats stuck to the bottom.