ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 with both cups or Astra 2l turbo?

I know this is a clio forum and as such will be biased.

However, wanted some opinions

Astra is £400 cheaper with 1 years warranty, 1 year newer. Has a spare wheel, bigger car, 6,000 miles less. Or the clio which looks lovely

Is £5,350 a good price for 04, 182 both Cups? under 50,000 miles

anyone driven astra 2.0l turbo? any good !?

looking to buy tomorrow, cash :)

thanks

Welsh

Focus ST
I had a coupe turbo at the start of this year, real comfy car and loads of power... Mid range and top end it'll smash a 182

Depends if you want fun on the twisties of straight line power

Bear in mind the turbo will be expensive if/when it blows, check for blue smoke

Not the VRX they are v expensive. This is a 2.0L turbo 16v SRI.

yeh i imagine a turbo would cost a few quid.

its a 2005 with less than 40k o nthe clock. they are like £17,00 brand new just a lot of car for the money

378bhp Leon Cupra R
if its the SRi turbo i don,t think it is 200bhp same as GSi i think its approx 170bhp maybe wrong .;)That shape astra very dated looking now but hey its ur ££££££

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
I think you just answered you own question.

If you need the bigger car get the Astra, if you don't need the space get the Clio.

Wish I still could have my 197 CUP back

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
if its the SRi turbo i don,t think it is 200bhp same as GSi i think its approx 170bhp maybe wrong .;)That shape astra very dated looking now but hey its ur ££££££

im sure the old 2.0T sri is 200bhp, but it has been replaced with a 1.6T which is 180bhp.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Personally the 182, the astra's are nice cars but the clio's are more fun!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
id have the gsi over the sri imo i think there both roughly 197bhp but are easy tunable arden blue is the colour to have.