ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 197 CUP EDITION

Clio 197 Cup Edition
Hi all

Just thought that i would share my excitement :)

Ordered my new 197 to be delivered March on 08 Plate

Racing Blue (j45) 197 Cup Edition with Recaro Front seats :cool:

I am Buzzing, Cant wait to pick it up!!!!

I may be missing the thread but cant see many people on here with CUP Editions ?

I look forward to being a Clio Sport owner very shortly :D

ValverInBits
congrats mate! You get the better gearbox ratios now, good time to buy
did you opt for the controversial cup spolier?

Clio 197 Cup Edition
I didnt get offered one? I am a Noob to the Clio Sport world im afraid :(

The closest i have been is the test drive and my mates 182 Trophy lol

I am assuming the spoiler is down as an Option?

Clio 197 Cup Edition
DOH ! didnt see that page lol

As far as deals go i feel i got the best i could. Im in sales so i gave them the bartar of their life ! hee hee

I test drove a VXR before and must say the Clio came out on tops for me :cool:

I think i a can honestly say i will be a Clio Sport Fan for sometime :eek:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
For the love of god don't get the spoiler :D I like the side skirts and front splitter tho... Any other options or just the Recaros (which are a necessity IMHO)?

Dan

Clio 197 Cup Edition
Good Choice if i do say so myself CRAIGV6 :) hee hee

I have seen the picture of the 197 In Blue with the Carbon Fibre Look Defuser, now that does look Schweet !!
Also 19" Wheels !!!

I was told by one dealer that there was two RB with recaro at Southampton, I chose to wait a few weeks more for an 08 :D

Such a warm reception on this site :D Thankyou everyone

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got a white one also with recaros and aircon on order. I got a call the other day to say it's on it's way early, but they're going to hold it until the 1st of March for me so it's an on 08.

No chance of the Cup spoiler going on mine, it's far to OTT.

200 cup (van blanc)
i've done 1000m in my white cup, its fantastic

however it does need a new screen already after a huge stone chip on the M1

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Im seriously considering it after being offered a blinding px for the civic against a 197 cup with recaro's in white.

Not from my local renault dealership tho, they wanted my civic + 5k for a normal 197 cup!!!

I've got a white one also with recaros and aircon on order. I got a call the other day to say it's on it's way early, but they're going to hold it until the 1st of March for me so it's an on 08.

GGR spoiler? :eek:

Lee

BMW M2C

GGR spoiler? :eek:

If the Gooch works his magic on it then I might be tempted to get one.

yeaaa iv gtot a racing blu 197 on order 2 4 march got climate control mp3 cup chassis nd foldin mirrors cant w8 :D:D:D:D

R26
congrats to all that have ordered there 197
seems RB is the colour to have i thought more people would go for white

Clio 172 mk2
Nice one....love the 197 despite all the haters/sceptics on here lol

Make sure you get some pics up when you get it:D

Clio 197 F1 R27
Nice one mate, lovely colour too. I have had mine for almost 2 months now and love it! 1500 miles and it just gets better, nothing better than picking up a new car :)

I didn't test drive the VXR and wish i did, but from peoples comments i know i made the right choice too in getting the 197