ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 F1 RB @ Oulton Park

Suzuki Swift Sport
Was over at Oulton Park for a test day with friends race team on friday, thought id take a few pics of the Clio whilst I was there! ...

Pics I took on track here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/playtoymotorsport/sets/72157604656238389/

2431071942_c8eabfa6e0_o.jpg

2431071796_aa1d639b8d_o.jpg

2430257829_aa754b01d4_o.jpg

Turbos.
In the words of Frank Sinatra: and then you went and spoiled it all by fitting something stupid like that spoiler.

Otherwise, very nice.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Do they fook add any down force!!! You listen to Renault too much ;)Dont like the splitter on the LY, never look right to me!!! Love the RB though.

Suzuki Swift Sport
I didnt choose to have the spoiler fitted - was on the car when i bought it - at first was going to take it off but I quite like it now - each to their own i guess :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah. Imo they don't photo too well, like 197's on a whole for some reason??? Seen one in the flesh, and they look good!!!!. Think they do look best on White, but also would look good on a lowered car.