ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200 owners reqd NOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Megane225 / project rxe
As per title ladies and gents I need a couple of reg nos. so that I can cross reference parts and update my website.

All correspondence will of course be treated with 100% confidentiality

send to sales@worldsaparts.co.uk

cheers

Rich :)

Skoda Fabia vRS
why would you need a reg, if you have dialogys just use the type code

if you really do need a reg just look on auto trader

Cupped 200
Somehow im curious about ppl wanting reg numbers, especially those with just 10 posts around here :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You can have this one, it's not mine..

AlienRear.jpg

BMW E92/Audi S3
s**t car.

MisterC. These guys are very awkward. Best off searching through pics unfortunately :(

Megane225 / project rxe
Somehow im curious about ppl wanting reg numbers, especially those with just 10 posts around here :p

so if I had 1000 posts I'd be more trustworthy....hmmmmm

Been a member since 2008 owned 3 RS's and probably forgotten more than most on here will ever know - I class myself as a longstanding genuine enthusiast. Not a brag but a fact hence the reason I now have my own site dealing with RS parts

For all you paranoid folk out there a reg no. on it's own is a pretty useless piece of info. I could see your car on the road and get it from that....simple and get the chassis no. from the windscreen while I was at it!

Now if someone can tell me the harm in pm'ing me their reg I would be very interested to hear exactly what mayhem I could create by having it?

wr09 f**k off

you must have been up all night thinking about that reply.....well done :sleepy:

Thanks for the people with the sensible replies......the rest of you?

I despair of this site I really do, I thought that for once I might get a sensible, non-paranoid, mature answer .....was it asking that much?

I should have known better really.....I expect no less from some of you and it isn't really any suprise that some of you find it easier to type fook off than to try and respond to a 'members' genuine post for a little help.

You are right Autotrader is my friend and not that difficult to find some reg no.s.....I also foolishly thought that a 'friend ' on here might help a fellow member?

There are some great members on here there really are.......there are also some unbelievably 'ungreat' ones

Lesson learnt.

Last edited:
  Megane225 / project rxe
Didn't realise it was an order.

Several reg nos. will give me a cross section of a few different models and the options that go with with that particular car.

You the same BRUN from megsport.net that works at Reno?? - surely you know that where possible it is always better to have the reg or chassis no. when looking up part numbers? This Renault we are talking about fella , put 2 models next to each other that are 6 months apart age wise and you can have over a handful of part nos. that have been superseded- if anything I'm trying to be accurate and thorough....simple

As I have said it's no sweat. I think people just say no out paranoia. Ultimately though they don't understand that a reg no. is pretty much useless to anyone on it's own. Would I really be asking for this info on a public forum that I belong to if I wanted to create havoc with another members reg no......I mean come on !
I bet half the people that have read this and thought s0d you, have put plenty of photos up on here or photobucket with there number plate for all to see??....but hey I might be wrong

Da

Less
Rich, I feel that had you been slightly more open and transparent about why you needed the registrations in your first post, then you would have probably received a better response.
One would like to think any 200 owners are of a decent maturity given the cost of the car, who knows?

Offending people isn't going to gain any ground though - that goes for everyone.

GTD, Lupo
Doubley strange.... I thought yours was T200 CUP??

That's 2 to my list......3 I'm lying

Its not hard is it.

1) Google.com
2) Click Imagies
3) Typre "Clio 200"
4) Look in the pictures

From my 2 minutes of following the above guide i found for you:

DY09 MHN
HV09 YGX
RENAULT
HK09 CZV
EO59 DPE
MF59 GYT
HK09 DDX
C L I O
HV09 YDG
XKZ 5550
GF09 KWV

Then went on pistonheads which is even quicker as you dont need to type.

KY59 BRX
MK09 DME

You really cant blame some people for the replies you got as you cant trust too many people in the world today, To just hand out info with such little detail would be stupid.

If you had had your "Im kinda a big deal" t-shirt on in the first message we might have all know you :rolleyes: And if you were as active on the forum as much as you say you would also know louise :D and obviously you know mine so there is 2 more

L200 CUP
T200 CUP
N200 CUP Checked on ASKMID (also easy to do)
M200 CUP Checked on ASKMID (also easy to do)

Hope that helps and would have been quicker than that message you wrote about how great you are.

Gorms

Skoda Fabia vRS
Didn't realise it was an order.

Several reg nos. will give me a cross section of a few different models and the options that go with with that particular car.

You the same BRUN from megsport.net that works at Reno?? - surely you know that where possible it is always better to have the reg or chassis no. when looking up part numbers? This Renault we are talking about fella , put 2 models next to each other that are 6 months apart age wise and you can have over a handful of part nos. that have been superseded- if anything I'm trying to be accurate and thorough....simple

yup this is true lol, but with just the type code into dialogys, if a part is different according to build date, it asks you, in fact it informs you the exact date of the change, personally id think doing it manually would be a lot easier, and more accurate, than using a reg

182 FF Cupped
MisterC, i dont know you, but i respect you for your reply on here bud.

your right, peoples auto responce seems to be "i'll take the piss here" when as you say, the reg on its own is pretty much useless.

i'd help if i could but i "only" have a 182 lol

GTD, Lupo
MisterC, i dont know you, but i respect you for your reply on here bud.

your right, peoples auto responce seems to be "i'll take the piss here" when as you say, the reg on its own is pretty much useless.

i'd help if i could but i "only" have a 182 lol

Owners address can be got from the reg (if you know the right people) so thats that one out the window. Plus the plate could
also be cloned. I know its not very likely but it dont take much to get a plate made up and off you go.

Peoples auto response when asked to hand out personnal details with little info and no knowledge of the person asking should always be "no way".

Wake up!! we live in a shite country, with loads of people wanting to take advantage of the weak and naive. Nothing wrong with looking after yourself.

Gorms

Megane225 / project rxe
Its not hard is it.

1) Google.com
2) Click Images
3) Typre "Clio 200"
4) Look in the pictures

From my 2 minutes of following the above guide i found for you:

DY09 MHN
HV09 YGX
RENAULT
HK09 CZV
EO59 DPE
MF59 GYT
HK09 DDX
C L I O
HV09 YDG
XKZ 5550
GF09 KWV

Then went on pistonheads which is even quicker as you dont need to type.

KY59 BRX
MK09 DME

If you had had your "Im kinda a big deal" t-shirt on in the first message we might have all know you

Hope that helps and would have been quicker than that message you wrote about how great you are.

Gorms

sarcasm aside , you are missing the point gorms. I CHOSE to ask so called like minded people off a forum I pay my membership towards. I CHOSE NOT to use google or any of the other methods you listed , not out of lazyness or because I don't know where to find google,yahoo pistonheads etc etc. I CHOSE to ask on here with the hope of perhaps of getting a few simple reg. nos...thats it.

Your list above , more notably 2+4 are things I could have done as well , but I chose to ASK rather than take...or is that wrong? Also the 2 points I have highlighted perfectly illustrate how ridiculous / paranoid some peoples responses have been - those same people who have said get lost have proably got their reg nos plastered all over the forum on various threads or on facebook , photobucket and so on !

Lastly I don't think I'm 'Big deal'....I said I knew my stuff ie parts and that I was an RS enthusiast that sentiment probably covers most of the people on here , yourself included apart from the parts knowledge. Ultimately you do not know me yet you feel that a misgiuded post filled with irony and sarcasm is somehow 'clever' ?....did I insult you ....no I did not nor did I make any assumptions about your character. I admit that my initial enquiry could have been a bit better put and that missing out why I wanted the info was a mistake. I am big enough to say that I could have done things differently....are you

Owners address can be got from the reg (if you know the right people) so thats that one out the window. Plus the plate could
also be cloned. I know its not very likely but it dont take much to get a plate made up and off you go.

Peoples auto response when asked to hand out personnal details with little info and no knowledge of the person asking should always be "no way".

Wake up!! we live in a s**te country, with loads of people wanting to take advantage of the weak and naive. Nothing wrong with looking after yourself.

Gorms

Yes I could a set of plates made in about 2 mins and if you think about it I don't need you to post your reg on here , I could have seen your car in the street and took it from there....but as I said above I chose to ask in front of a live studio audience so to speak and in front of the cs community....a bit of a stupid move if I wanted it for illegal reasons. I don't know of any criminals that ask for reg nos before they clone a vehicles id...they just take it....so your above argument doesn't really add up imo.

I will in future make a conscious effort to word my posts a little more carefully so as to avoid confusion .

Lesson learnt.

Rich

Chelsea tractor
Owners address can be got from the reg (if you know the right people)
You can just buy it from the dvla. But there does appear to be a overt sense of paranioa here. The chap is just trying to sort out his affairs, yet is getting slated for it. Nice.

Da

Less
I think we've clarified the confusion here.
If anyone wishes to forward their Reg number to Rich, then please do it via PM.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.