ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 20th anniversary £22k, insurance £1.3k what to do?

Merc
I've not read the full thread, but a 200 in Gib would surely be uber rare? Full of Nissan Vannette Cargo mini-busses from memory! And surely a blast through the tunnel would be great fun!

Lol guessing its been a while since you've been to Gibraltar but your along the lines, vannette and mopeds still going around but since gaming companies registered their companies here due to the tax rate you do see the odd lush car around, few bentleys, about 4 Mercs SLS, M3...

They have also opened a new tunnel nicknamed monaco lol, so now its a full scalextric. By the way i can barely see your pic but i see you drive a white clio with black roof, is it a 20th anniversary or a standard white with a custom painted roof?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Lol guessing its been a while since you've been to Gibraltar but your along the lines, vannette and mopeds still going around but since gaming companies registered their companies here due to the tax rate you do see the odd lush car around, few bentleys, about 4 Mercs SLS, M3...

They have also opened a new tunnel nicknamed monaco lol, so now its a full scalextric. By the way i can barely see your pic but i see you drive a white clio with black roof, is it a 20th anniversary or a standard white with a custom painted roof?

I've not been to Gib for about 5 years, I remember seeing a 'then new' E60 M5 in the showroom there :) Was due to go last year but the Dust Cloud stopped proceedings!

Off topic, but is Bianca's still open down by the boat trips?! Great restaurant!

My Clio 200 is a company car - work for Renault dealer and it's a FF + Cup Chassis/Recaro's/Black Roof/Speedlines/Renaultsport Monitor

Love it - bt I am biased ;-)

Merc
I've not been to Gib for about 5 years, I remember seeing a 'then new' E60 M5 in the showroom there :) Was due to go last year but the Dust Cloud stopped proceedings!

Off topic, but is Bianca's still open down by the boat trips?! Great restaurant!

My Clio 200 is a company car - work for Renault dealer and it's a FF + Cup Chassis/Recaro's/Black Roof/Speedlines/Renaultsport Monitor

Love it - bt I am biased ;-)

Didn't know that black roof was an option, asked the dealer and he said they do panoramic but not full black roofs. Anyways Bianca's is still open but if u haven't been here in over 5 years you'd love the new Ocean Village complex right next to Bianca's, pubs, night clubs and around 7 new restaurants...

Merc
Didn't want to start a new thread but does anyone know if there is a new clio rs in the limelight cause this one has been on the market since 2009. Tried to search info but there are only rumours nothing guaranteed.

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Those people who are saying it's a lot of money need to remember this isn't the UK and cars are generally just more expensive over there.

You cannot compare it to spending £22k on a car here, as that simply isn't correct.

Nissan 350z
Didn't want to start a new thread but does anyone know if there is a new clio rs in the limelight cause this one has been on the market since 2009. Tried to search info but there are only rumours nothing guaranteed.

Mk4 should be released sometime in 2012 according to rumours and best guess based on previous time between models. Theres no solid proof however im affraid.

Merc
Gave deposit today. Hopefully getting this baby home early next month and for much less than stated in the thread title. 3-4k saving on car and insurance is much less than 1k, same car (new) but importing it myself.

Rain sensing wipers, auto head lamps, satnav, keyless entry and start, auto climate, tinted rear windows, cornering lights, standard seats, GT spoiler, 17" bebop, bluetooth radio with audio connection box, and ofcourse the pearlescent white with deep black roof.

Same as: http://www.flickr.com/photos/streetcaars/4831514270/sizes/o/in/photostream/

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Raider wheels-

Worst out the lot- At least however you can sell them to a 197 owner & get some decent ones

S