ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio @ AAS, Newcastle, Scotswood Road. - 17th Sept Saturday

Audi TT Quattro
Spotted a Clio at AAS, exhaust people in Newcastle getting a new exhaust fitted, and a bodykit trial fitted.........

Looked quite smart.... OZ superturismo wheels with a Cliosport sticker in the back window.

This was on Saturday 17th September.

Audi TT Quattro
Thomss said:
Hey dude, what is AAS? Do they have a website?

They dont have a website... they make awesome exhausts.... Powerflow = sucky compared to AAS.

AAS made my exhaust on my megane.

CarbonZymolWax2.sized.jpg

0191 2673718

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Great stuff thank you very much! Just rang them now, gonna pop over there tomorrow and see what they can do. Thanks again :D

A slow one :-(
They're the place to go for exhausts in the North East by all accounts. Im going to get them to fit a zorst to my Cup once i get some available funds!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Sounds good! I'm going over there tomorrow got about £400 to play with hope they can do something for that :eek:

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Went there yesterday. Looks spot on and a nice bunch of guys!
Any idea of what kind of perforce 'change' I'll see from a cat-back system?
Going with the 3" slash style on the end flush with the bumper. £385.00

Cheers! :)

2.55939 bhp

no more, no less! I doubt you'll notice any difference tbh mate. May notice a difference in the power band. Get some pics up! What do u drive? I'll keep an eye out for you!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I have a black 182 which I got a few months ago.
Will the torque go up or down at all do you know?
Cheers dude :D

it will sound gorgeous, it will be worth it. Ill keep an eye out for you. Ill be in a Blue Cup YJ52***