ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup 172 new Alloys

Clio 172
I have just bought a clio cup 172, it came without the original alloys and has 18" alloys on it, i personally dont like the massive monsters on it and am going to change them, they make the car too stiff and the rub on the arches.

was thinking either going back to the mulispoke cup alloys or buying a new set. if i get a new set i will have to decide on size, thinking either 16" or 17" any suggestions?

since the car was designed with 16" im in favour of going for them.

Clio 172
oh right, never even considered 15s, its handling i want, suppose id save myself a few quid aswell ;) the 18s were a really bad idea, it handles like a pig in the rain and bounces like hell at speed.

Clio 172
+1

I would love to see a cup on 18" alloys

B0-OItwEGkKGrHqZjYEpKuDO19BMcnKP0-qg_12.jpg

B0-NHcgBmkKGrHqVikEq6kPR1FBMcnF4big_12.jpg

Clio 172
Treated the car to 15" team dynamics pro race 1.2 in black with proxy Tyres, handles like a dream now, well impressed thanks for the advice people.

Clio 1.6 16v
18's there beasts! haha i thought mine looked like it was on stilts with 17's!

Thankfully they are going soon i hope (Y)

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Treated the car to 15" team dynamics pro race 1.2 in black with proxy Tyres, handles like a dream now, well impressed thanks for the advice people.

Solid choice of wheels there. The car on 18's is shocking!