ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup (Thruxton)

Spent the morning down at a very muddy Thruxton yesterday watching the practice/quali for the BTCC and support package, a few new Clio Cup pics to share.

They seemed a bit subdued compared to previous years, less kerb hopping, less flame and looked a fair bit more composed (at the expense of the insane fun they usually provide, even in quali)

826598769_eBdN4-L.jpg

826602223_K8ioG-L.jpg

826606294_SZogr-L.jpg

826565815_SE62w-L.jpg

826601003_cyBsq-L.jpg

826645725_XdiFn-L.jpg

826599637_PEetB-L.jpg

826648375_rNZAo-L.jpg

More shots from the day, including BTCC etc here: http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/Motorsport/BTCCTHR10

M

mini-valver

Quite gutted I'm not in the Toca paddock this year but now Amery are out, Coastal are out etc the gird is very sparse. Really is Dave's championship to lose now though, deserves to win it aswell.

Great shots as per aswell fella :)

Focus ST-2
The best place for them spitting flames and hammering the kerns was always the final chicane, that's what I found last time I was there for the BTCC.