ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCI 65s and towing trailers?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The only chump as you put it is a CHUMP who comes on a clio forum to big up vw s sure the 1.9 vw is great but the 2.0 diesel is absolute rubbish then advising to by a skoda ,the parts are more pricey than vw ,No wonder Renaults are unreliable with Chumps like you working on them ,lol

What are you rambling on about??

I never came on the clio forum to ''big up VW''. I came here 9 years ago. I own 4 clios at this present moment in time, I love them.

I know the 2.0 VAG diesel is rubbish, that's why I never offered advice to buy one.

I've never 'worked on' Renaults.

It's nice to see you back tracking and agreeing on my advice about buying a 1.9tdi VAG though. You've excelled yourself.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No one had recommended the 2.0 engine cause big bills are common.
Every word Daniel said was good advice the PD lump is a gem no matter who makes it.

clio dci , ren8
Is that before or after the plastic blades fall off the water pump lol all cars have faults as do members on this site with 4 clios lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
1.9pd engines are epic. 2.0tdi's are utter shite.

Potter! Not forgotten about you don't worry. I'll be in contact tomorrow.

How much to map a pd130?? I don't want maximum power. Reliability is my first priority but a little more oomph wouldn't go a miss.

How much to map a pd130?? I don't want maximum power. Reliability is my first priority but a little more oomph wouldn't go a miss.

Need a bit more info (what's the engine in! Lol. As some are locked etc) but you'd be looking around £275 :)

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep

Not a locked ecu from what I remember! A good remap should see you between 160-180! Shark have a good reputation with VAG maps!