ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio going in for colour coding monday : )

Clio_Smart
As per title ...

Im having the front and back black bumpers,spoiler,fog light holders,boot button and my RSi alloy covers re sprayed the same colour as my car all for £180 BARGAIN :D

Im getting my door handles from a savage yard to match my car so it will be all colour coded.

Around the end of next week my clio will be complete as my silvervisions mats rear lights ph2 and clear repeaters are turning up this week and its getting sprayed next.

Ill clean it inside and out when all done and post pics :D

lastday6.gif

Clio_Smart
Looks low on them alloys already

Just out of interest how much will cost to buy the items i need to lower it i dont have a clue and how much to get someone to lower it.

How much shall it be lowered by ?

Clio_Smart
I would like 15" spoke 172 alloys but no one got a mint set with mint tyres near me im inessex hopefully some will do me a deal with my RSi alloys.

Normally a few CS members have the standard 15" 172 alloys lying around.

Civic Type-R
Nice one. Should look pretty sweet when its all done!! Make sure you post up some pics. Ive got a couple of bits from mine being colour coded at the moment too :)

Clio_Smart
Cool yea i will post pics ocne all doen and cleaned.

Thinking of getting 172 15" 5 spoke alloys but once my rsi centre caps are coloured same colour as my car i think they will look really msart and they are rare.

i kno of a man selling 5 172 wheels with tyres caps and key for 150. his based in birmingham. collection only. let me kno, ill contact him for u :)

jay

Clio_Smart
:D Thanks but ive already spoke to him the tyres need changinf and that will all as up and so it isnt worth it.

Thanks anyway.

Im going to keep my RSi alloys now as the caps are going to be sprayed the same colour my clio and will look smart and they rare its nice to be a bit different.

Im are all in mint condition with new tyres

Clio_Smart
Ive been told again and again that the car will look very smart but lowering it and get nice alloys will just set it off.

I would like the 15" standard clio alloys the mk2 oh2 ones 172 style in mint condition and with near enough new tyres.

But no one has got back to me and i know theres probally a few sets lying around as they are just standard alloys but they are my fav alloys surely someone would like to get rid of them for the space and have £150 in there pockets :D

Also will need to sell my rare in mint condition with
Now the lowering i dont see the point in it i dont no how to install the springs and can they go wrong after a while ?

Last edited: