ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Gone to the scrappers :| 56k warning

Well just a day before the old **** went to the scrappers in the sky.. was a right laugh for a first car. pity it was in such bad shape n the engine was getting really noisey.. still went quick enough..

x1pGg9EMswqL--CCTiFRrLMAoF6XcrQ14gHI1nXoirHznFlJvf3Wu70UucDs3E0Ip2tg48j8rfoSZ0odyh9dNHnVyqa2QX50HsXO8efGwFBJEMaklejuFKrbm2CzrTD0MEuByuVivStLzel_nzXg5VzRgnAXDTrStbb

Look what i ended up getting instead.. its all rOVER now.

x1pGg9EMswqL--CCTiFRrLMAoF6XcrQ14gHI1nXoirHznGPYk_nkVJIkDpUPRod7CY-xDf4kaTQxmlKOtO3rAL1hP6t5vn3TiQbIE0KBBBV48VPy4mGHAtZ30YKrVoETO8G2iGsz2pWVAq1sZtnVMUzYRFHweUaPGYN

ah well.. maybe in a year when the no claims are coming il get another clio cos i do miss the driving factor fun of the rt

Christian

well the obvious bonnet, erm needed new wheelbearings, brakes were shot..(calipers too) , strut top bearing(spelt it right?), ball joints, n just didnt go in a straight line. oh.. the engine developed a ticking and i could hear the water noise like before when the headgasket went.. well serves me right for bouncing it off the rev limiter round the country roads..

Give it a year or so n il probably look at another clio.. the rovers just got to get me around for a while.. well the 200 wasnt bad for £750

Christian/

yea.. the 200 has a few probs.. but its a 99 so im not too bothered about spending a lil.. so far the rover has had

rear wheelbearing (£20 fitting)
front pads, and rear brakes adjusted (£35)

2front tyres tomorrow (£58)

n the gearbox is whining.. itl get repaced when it blows..

but its not a bad little car.. pity its only the 1.1 well.. its rare thats for sure

Christian