ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio growing Muscles!!!

Flame Red (172)
mATES,

IN short...My car (clio172 ph2) is armed with:
cams, 182 manifold, uprated pistons, decat, AND JMS MANIFOLD (Thankx to James)...

Got with rstuner perfomance analyser:
power: 146.34 KW
Torque: 201.45 at 6939 RPM

still i didn't do any live tuning to the car..;)

what do you think all???

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looking good mate, The Rs2 responds really well to a tailored calibration, especially in the mid-range/high rpm, glad the kit finally arrived, you didn't hang around getting it fitted!

Flame Red (172)
Looking good mate, The Rs2 responds really well to a tailored calibration, especially in the mid-range/high rpm, glad the kit finally arrived, you didn't hang around getting it fitted!

James!!

Thankxxx again for yo help mate...fitting the rs2 wasn't that smooth mate..;-)...it took almost 12 hours in total...still am getting the uprated engine and gearbox mountings, need also to move or put a small batterie to accommodate the piper filter;-)...

Flame Red (172)
His torque figure is in Nm. 200~ Nm = 150~ LbFt

Curiosity: how accurate are RS tuners for this sort of thing? (open ended question given you can calibrate a RR to read anything)

Well..Steven..

I'll take the car next week for a dyno..and will see about the figures ;-)

koi

Audi S1
Curiosity: how accurate are RS tuners for this sort of thing? (open ended question given you can calibrate a RR to read anything)

I would say not very, you need to enter the weight of the car and then find a nice flat road. Also wind will affect it as well.