ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO ITB ENGINE BAYS 2010

ITB'd 172 POPTART
All upto date pictures would be fanastic as im trying to get some good ideas for FCS.

Looking mainly at how to secure ECU's once battery has been relocated.

Alterantive place for coil pack and how.

Loom etc

Many thanks

Can we not turn this into a debate as the others seem to be debated and not pictures.

;)

Last edited:
DSC_8598.jpg

DSC_8601.jpg

Cro

Meg'd r27
The coilpack brackets people have started mounting on the side of the cam cover are very tidy indeed

172 Race Car
I'll try and find some decent pics of ours later. We have the coil mounted at the gearbox end but its a Ford Zetec one with a Mondeo mounting bracket. ECU is inside the car

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Wow, it looks excellent!

Sorry to have to ask but what is the single larger blue pipe for? and what is the canister it is leading to (with the breather on top), in the first pictures?

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Oil catch can

Okay, thank you. I guessed it was something like that, but thought it looked like it was connected to the wrong place for that :eek:

Ben, your engine looks stunning, love the colour of the engine against the blue!

lift number 1 @ btm
I've seen them since then, Fred started a rumour that they were now on my car, but is refusing pictures until the engine is painted a "non gay" colour.

The only picture I have they are still on Matt's car.

bodied 172 Ph1
DSC00794.jpg

That's the best I can do now. I'll have a look when I get home!

The back of the engine bay is minced..... I had a run in with a pressure washer! gurr

53 Clio's & counting
lol cheers mate, yours seem a lot shallower than most, what make are they? What filter do you run?

Honda & VW
you seen the one i did for Neil (Fastcar magazine)??

Looks amazing, was drooling over it when i brough the Mrs' RB 182 up for a cambelt service and you had it in.

Absolutely mint job, looks so much more tidier than all these other ones, almost looks like half the crap under the bonnet have been removed it looks so tidy.

need to get some pics up, worthy of showing off your hard work Fred

bodied 172 Ph1
Not sure, they're Jenvey, K-Tec advised me. I did have a filter that housed all 4, but they were withdrawn due to a manufacturing error. I'm just waiting for the new one to arrive!

lol cheers mate, yours seem a lot shallower than most, what make are they? What filter do you run?