ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Saw a modded white 200T at brands on the weekend, certainly went well & the chap had lowered it on coilovers by the looks which really transformed the car.

Shame the gearbox is so hordendous :(

Hes on here, theres a topic in the suspension section i think. Its on KW Clubsports.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
still no one bought one of these yet? lol

I thought I'd come back and have a look at CS to see how many people had bought one. I was hoping for some opinions from an owner. Is there not even 1 thread on here, or even a long review post from someone with one?

I suppose everyone bought the Fiesta.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I've advanced searched for titles of:

Clio RS IV and Clio RS 4
Clio 200 Turbo
New RS Clio 4
My Clio 4
My Clio 200 Turbo

Plus some other variations on that. Can't find anything, can anyone help?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its a nice lazy road car. That's all. Gearbox is good. Keeps a better balance on changes and is quicker than manual.

Not special enough to buy one as a second car, would make a nice daily to abuse though. More so than the Fiesta ST

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Superchips just released blu fin with upto 46 bhp gain and 71nm torque!

Seams good gains for £365!

Let's see how long the gearbox lasts.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I think one of the main reasons there aren't many on here yet is because they are so new, and probably 80% of the forum can't afford one.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
as above, at 19k with a manual box, LSD and 240bhp, id be all over it.

at 19k as it is, assuming a dealer was willing to sell me one, im out.

Fiesta ST all day every day, infact as per my thread in other marques my choice would be Fiesta ST or Corsa VXR nurburgring before one of these.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Driven one? Thought not.

Genuine question... You drive an R32 and I assume from your post you have driven both the Fiesta and the RS and favoured the RS?

If the RS is 'that' good, is the VW that much better again hence you're driving it over the RS?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Genuine question... You drive an R32 and I assume from your post you have driven both the Fiesta and the RS and favoured the RS?

If the RS is 'that' good, is the VW that much better again hence you're driving it over the RS?

I have no idea what your point is? At all?

I haven't driven either, I just think it is amazing how everyone says the car is a flop etc etc and most haven't even driven one.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I have no idea what your point is? At all?

I haven't driven either, I just think it is amazing how everyone says the car is a flop etc etc and most haven't even driven one.

My point was I assumed you had driven one from your post.

I wondered what your thoughts were on the R32 over the clio RS.

I assumed wrongly and was sucked in by your trolling.

I've driven both incidentally.