ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio lowered 60mm - Can i fit skirts

Hi

I am having my clio lowered by 60mm on friday by fred from here and i wanna know will i be able to still fit some side skirts to my car with out them being hit off things such as speed bumps and things and getting marked

Gregg

put it this way matey....just had a kit put on mine and it aint lowered...other day I went up steep drive and its scufffed a bit.... and david_129 off ere had same kit fitted as mine and he has his lowered 40mm and running on 15"s and he cant get over hardly ne speed bumps without it scraping... but mines on 17"s so hopefullly may be a little higher... but gonna ave a it lowered 40mm to be safe.... Dont know if this helps!

Daz

hi

i am just have the simple skirts i think like the 1s from the reno kit just woundering if it will scrape and mess up the skirts

Gregg

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

the reno ones dont actually go lower than the underbody of the car as far as im aware. front splitter is the big worry.

hmmmm,

ive got koncept sideskirts on route, and im 60mm on the standard 15s atm :S

but i should have the 17s back on next month after ive got one refurbed... i hope i dont have too many problems lol