ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 Facelift Project

MK3 facelift clio
i had the full set of xenons on ebay for something like £8. halfords is way over priced!

That's what I'd got previously for the last car, and still had the H1 bulbs so I put them in the projectors in this car! Really want HIDs but I'm scared after reading all the legality nonsense on them aha! Agreed though, waaaaay overpriced. The LEDs were about 6 quid, but they were looking for like £20 per bulb for xenon H7 bulbs, so £40 a set... Silly Halfords.

Clio mk3
That's what I'd got previously for the last car, and still had the H1 bulbs so I put them in the projectors in this car! Really want HIDs but I'm scared after reading all the legality nonsense on them aha! Agreed though, waaaaay overpriced. The LEDs were about 6 quid, but they were looking for like £20 per bulb for xenon H7 bulbs, so £40 a set... Silly Halfords.
Jesus you could buy 3 sets for that haha! whats the difference between the xenons and HID's? more like halfrauds haha

Renault Clio III GT
I actually seen your thread a while back, the ultraleggeras are very nice ;)
Do you think the eibach springs lowered it enough? Or should I go for 45mm springs?
I'm gonna keep the gt wheels and lower it first and then think about maybe changing the alloys.

If you keep the standard 16" GT wheels (they look nice, nothing wrong with them) 30 mm might not be enough. Maybe somebody else from the forum can give you advice. 30 mm and 17" wheels was enough for me.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
45mm, 20mm Spacers. Sorted.

My next goal after that is brakes then. There was about 5 Clio RS'es about 30 minutes ago at my local tesco, crazy sound everywhere! Must of been a local meet I wasn't made aware of!

MK3 facelift clio
Apologies for the lack of updates, not really been much happening with the car other than some fitted mats and I installed some 6k HIDs, makes a huge difference though!
ry6u3e2e.jpg

Clio mk3
My friends uncle is a mechanic said he'll fit them for £50,could send you the link for the springs if you like

MK3 facelift clio
That's pretty good, that mates rates or is that a sort or average price haha? And sure send it through, cheers!

Renault clio 2011 fa
Hi Ladds got a clio 2011 facelift model but I'm looking for the dynamique alloys kind of look like the snowflake kind does. Anyone know where you can get them?