ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Neighbour Part 2

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

What a feckin mess..those wheels are nasty! and the stickers....sh*t why not stick a sunstrip and cherry bomb on too!

He should have gone black chrome if he really had to put big shiney wheels on it, would have at least worked against the colour. As for the stickers, hes got no excuse, look terrible. Needs lowering too.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

was that a clio?

f**king hell he must have been inhabited by ray charles or something!

320d

Thats the kind of modding that makes me ashamed to own the same make car as him

Its impossible to choose any mods that could look worse than those... defeats the whole point of owning a Cup

Yaris Hybrid

I dont think the stickers look too bad in the flesh, they go well with the stripes and they look nice in white as opposed to silver.

The wheels came off his old Megane Convertible which was blinged to the max. Not sure they suit the Clio but he is into that sort of thing. He is into lowering too so I expect that will come. At least his original wheels are tucked away safe from curbing in a shed.

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Needs silver vision and lowering. Doesnt look too bad tho i dont like the stickers on the door. Put a cliosport.net flyer in his window :D

I actually like it!

Ruins the whole Cup idea admittedly, but looks alright for a cruiser.

If he can leave it as it is and not add anything else to it then its *almost* tasteful...

Quality pictures for a phone though!

Vee dub

Toypop - This is the car I spotted the other week in Bristol town centre (spotted section)

He not a member?

The car looks quite poor in my opinion

Tom

So some of the weight stripped from a cup has been put back on in those stupidly heavy alloys. Well done Toypops muppet neighbour :p

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I think that car looks really good.
Who gives a flying f*ck to what you think of it!
Its his taste,i like it well done that man, nice to see something different

Yaris Hybrid

Just bluetoothed him the picture through my bedroom wall, across the garden path through his bedroom wall and onto his phone! He reckons it looks mint and is gonna get some 60mm springs now.

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 13 June 2005

Just bluetoothed him the picture through my bedroom wall, across the garden path through his bedroom wall and onto his phone! He reckons it looks mint and is gonna get some 60mm springs now.

Coilies!

LY182/NHB CTR

oh how spooky my neighbour has not long brought a 182 cup in the same colour..

oh god i hope they dont do anything like that.. its bad enough with the chavd up pink corsa but at least thats around the corner and down the road!!!

Octavia VRS

Clarkies changes do improve it a lot.

Stripes and stickers just aint my bag, the wheels arent too bad tho

Not a Clio

make him up a "Im a tw*t" window sticker and attach it to his back window... see how long he takes to notice it :)

there is modding and then there is not having any taste whatsoever.