ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Prilliams

Williams 2, 182 cup
I've not long ago moved to around Romford. I used to have mr2 turbo but that was years ago now.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
haha like it - always wanted to do something similar with a vag engine and a mk1 van :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Quality mate.

If it was mine, id try chav it up a little more so that you had more people trying it on with you. Its a super sleeper at the moment! Good work.

Williams 2, 182 cup
Handling is alright but I want to fit coilovers set to a near standard height.

The bonnet doesn't rub as I have trimmed the inner skin.

Photo660.jpg

I'll try to post the full spec later.

I did think of fitting lexus lights to chav it up but, er no!

2004 RS182 (BG)
Beautiful!

Really liking the rat-look of it. The uglier the better, absolutely. BUT... I would definately polish up all the bits out of sight that make it move. It would make a fabulous contrast between a run down outside and beautifully finished (out of sight) top notch mechanicals.

How about dressing up the engine memsp1 style.

Keep up the good work!

S4 Avant
I'd love something like this one day.

Something that I dont have to care about where it gets left, and can wipe smiles off faces.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Needs some 14's or 13's.

Infact you can fit 185 width tires on the 14" steelies.

Williams 2, 182 cup
The engine has a polished rocker cover and the engine bay itself is clean, that is as far as I could be bothered.

I prefer the 15s and will prob get 195 tyres as even the 185 is not that good.

Don't worry it isn't getting chaved at all.

Williams 2, 182 cup
Prilliams spec.

Engine, gearbox, loom and ecu from a williams 3.
Manual steering conversion, pas pump replaced with Renault 5 gtx alternator brackets.
K&N panel filter.
Full standard williams exhaust and manifold (silenced decat to be fitted).
Polished rocker cover.

Clio 16v front suspension struts, hubs, brakes, arb, wishbones, Bilstein shocks etc.
Rear is standard 1.2 apart from williams shocks (torsion bar to be adjusted to match the front ride height).

Interior is standard down to the 4 speed gearknob. Only change is the dash clocks to rt clocks which have a rev counter.

Set of clio 16v steel spare wheels.

Removed spare wheel, rear wiper motor and interior sound deadening material to reduce weight.

The 1.2 rl shell has no sunroof, manual windows, no central locking, etc

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The engine has a polished rocker cover and the engine bay itself is clean, that is as far as I could be bothered.

I prefer the 15s and will prob get 195 tyres as even the 185 is not that good.

Don't worry it isn't getting chaved at all.

I had 195's on my 240bhp MX-5 so surly a 150bhp won't be too much for 185's!

Williams 2, 182 cup
Why would I get the steel wheels sprayed?

I have a set of R19 turbines which will be sprayed white and kept as track wheels.