ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio rear speaker replacements

Clio Dynamique+

Does anyone know what colours are positive and negative on the rear speakers. I replaced my speakers with Clarion 3-ways no matter what way round I put the wires I cant work out if its out of phase or not???? any clues

Jonny

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

On the old speaker there will be a small + and - marking next to the connector symbolising the positive and negative. From this you should be able to work out the color for each.
If its anything like the older clios youll find that renault use different coloured wires all round so no two speakers have the same coloured wire!!!

Rick

Clio Dynamique+

Ta, I finally got them wired up, in phase this time. Not sure whether they sound better than the factory fit ones :-( Only thing I can think, do renault use any sort of filter along the line to the rear speakers or is it just straight from the head unit?