ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Result...

1.2 Power to the People..
Brought Black 1.2 Clio Dynamique about 4 months back for £3200 it had done 57k miles.

Had it on autotrader sat, sun and mon and it got sold and taken away yesterday for £3800 with 62k miles on the clock.

had tidied the car up and generally kept it looking really sparkling so for the cost of a few cans of paint to re-spray wing mirrors and re-furb alloys i've made £600 profit.

Is there some crazy mad market for black 1.2 clios lately.

Think i have a promising summer business hehe

1.2 Power to the People..
bearing in mind i re-furb the alloys myself i spent about £12 on spray cans and give or take the money of my merguilars i used on it

1.2 MK2 PH2
for a young lad 17-19 a black clio is the car to have... stick ur poncy corsa's! a clio is quick enough for a 1.2 and looks nice... and tbh, mine only been a 1.2 16v theres not many other 'boy burners' as they say in new quey that i havnt toasted! but... everyones diffrent thats just my opinion

Monaco Blue Mk2
Good work mate. Decent market for women or young new drivers after a first car and not knowing much about cars and not wanting to wait to find the right one at the right price.

Playboy said:
bearing in mind i re-furb the alloys myself i spent about £12 on spray cans and give or take the money of my merguilars i used on it
where did u get the spray cans from as I've got a few scratches I'd like rid of.