ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sideskirts

Car  Clio 1.5DCI
Ive been looking around for a good set of side skirts for my mk2 ph2 clio and yet to have any luck. I purchased a set of those cheap and nasty ones of ebay back in July. They are the worst, they are chipped, cracked and get wrecked from general driving in no time at all.

My clio is a 5 door which makes it more dofficult, I just want a simple set of sideskirts like the 182. Anyone any ideas.

Thanks:D
 
posssibly, front bumpers been painted twice and rears been painted twice and the skirts lol
 
Hi, Sorry for the really slow reply, had overtime at work. :dead:

Thanks for the help

Those prima ones are the exact same as the ones Ive currently got on the car, here is a link to the sellers advert:

EBAY SELLER

Maybe the Prima ones are a better quality, but these ones I got from the poland seller are seriously bad, they crack, split and look like folded card board sprayed black when the sun shines on then. You could spend weeks filling them in and even then they wouldnt be perfect.

As I think I mentioned, what makes it hard is the fact my clio is a 5 door. I like the design of the Prima ones just dont want the hassel of filling them in.

Thanks again;)
 
Back
Top