ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 Clio Sport Festival 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
We've got a 3 bed cottage £200 for the night sleeps 5. 4 of us going so no brainer hotel was silly money. Old so need my sleep before driving back.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not driving a Clio for 3 hours to sleep on a deflating airbed, to then wake up Saturday for a full day on track having wiped my scrotum with a babywipe and had a chocolate bar and a bottle of tepid water for breakfast

I quite like the idea of not getting too fucked on Friday, having a few hours kip in a nice bed, getting a hot shower and then coming to Anglesey 😂

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not driving a Clio for 3 hours to sleep on a deflating airbed, to then wake up Saturday for a full day on track having wiped my scrotum with a babywipe and had a chocolate bar and a bottle of tepid water for breakfast

I quite like the idea of not getting too fucked on Friday, having a few hours kip in a nice bed, getting a hot shower and then coming to Anglesey 😂
100% this. Very excited to have a good sleep as I always sleep proper badly camping

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
CS - "Oooooh it'd better have camping, we need camping, camping is what makes it....."

CS Admins - "Well we need camping then, it rules out loads of places but we'll sort it.....

......and here you are, track, pub, cafe, CAMPING!"

CS - "Ooooft, not with my back, I need a shower, will there be Roman baths on the site? Does the bar stock craft ale in the fridge?....

....never mind, I'll just book a hotel on a bank holiday weekend, next to the seaside for the GDP of a small country. It's fine, never really liked camping anyway".

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
CS - "Oooooh it'd better have camping, we need camping, camping is what makes it....."

CS Admins - "Well we need camping then, it rules out loads of places but we'll sort it.....

......and here you are, track, pub, cafe, CAMPING!"

CS - "Ooooft, not with my back, I need a shower, will there be Roman baths on the site? Does the bar stock craft ale in the fridge?....

....never mind, I'll just book a hotel on a bank holiday weekend, next to the seaside for the GDP of a small country. It's fine, never really liked camping anyway".
Remind me again

Which bnb are you booked into? 👀 😂

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
He's going to harvest your working sperms whilst you sleep
At least he will be there Kyle.

Plus I know I'll just end up sleeping in the tow car, which is fine because its massive and the doors lock but we also know I'll either wake up absolutely freezing or dripping with sweat, there is no in between, then you get to drive home in your sweat stinking house.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't think the prices of the Premier Inn were too bad, to be honest.

I enjoy camping and was out on a test day a few weeks back and I'll be camping at Silverstone a week on Saturday.

If the prices were crazy i'd have probably camped over.

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Imagine being a B&B owner for this, kind of expecting to be booked up because of the season and bank holiday, but not expecting heavy bookings because Anglesey isn't posting any major events.

Then suddenly you're overrun by a load of middle age blokes in superdry hoodies and Merrells all eating their breakfast at individual tables not wanting to make eye contact with each other, meanwhile;

@Cookie has already asked if there's a safe for valuables he can use, @eugegall is enquiring about private landings at RAF Valley for his plane, @dann2707 is looking for a box so he can see over the counter and @Tubbs Vice has just asked if he can tongue poke the chefs daughter's chocolate box.

I can't wait.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
They aren't expecting 100 blokes carrying 4 wheels and a tool box up to each room then leaving at 8AM in one big decatted go 😂

I did find a few farms that looked like I could park trailer etc but most of them were on airbnb where it looked like you would be sleeping in someone elses bed while they slept in the street for that night and the prices have shot up to Premier inn level pretty quick.

Can't be arsed with the faf of moving cars and trailers and negotiating a taxi home in another language. As long as I'm not sick in the car, that would be absolutely awful.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I will be camping, Dave not Dave and Sir Dave seem to be camping, Daniel said he was sleeping chained to his car. I'm oddly looking forward to waking up and rolling straight into a track session.
Does the Trook have a bedding area?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure some of the welsh guys can give you all a better idea of the roads you want to take, but I'm happy to help if anyone wants some ideas.
@SharkyUK can help here I'm sure.
Bringing the GT4 mate?

I know nothing. Wales is rubbish, go home. The roads will be busy as it is with it being BH... :p:ROFLMAO: Awful roads.

20220826_131133.jpg

I'd love to take the GT4 (and I would if was available) but I already have plans for that weekend at the moment. :( Shame as I would stay at my north Wales holiday home with @Rojer as my plus 1. :ROFLMAO:

20220827_113646.jpg

I may have difficulty getting to this one sadly. :(

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I know nothing. Wales is rubbish, go home. The roads will be busy as it is with it being BH... :p:ROFLMAO: Awful roads.

View attachment 1637707

I'd love to take the GT4 (and I would if was available) but I already have plans for that weekend at the moment. :( Shame as I would stay at my north Wales holiday home with @Rojer as my plus 1. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1637706

I may have difficulty getting to this one sadly. :(

Oh we will be there, TOGETHER....😂

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
The theory

1680616802045-png.1637702

The reality
694x350TidyCar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.