ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 Clio Sport Festival 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
There’s a bar Dave. There will also be a marquee just outside the bar area and we will have DJ’s so the evening will be very similar to Blyton with the added bonus of a fully stocked bar with cold beers and ales on tap.

Evening food will be catered for as per usual and will most likely be fish & chips (we’ll be at the seaside so why not!) or sausage & chips if you don’t like fish.

The curfew for music is 11pm (same as Blyton) so you can then sit and chat around a fire pit until the wee hours of the morning should you wish to do so.
Hi
What’s the price for the tickets please

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Are there facilities there to shower etc?

I’ll have the truck and trailer and I don’t want to leave it unattended so I’d rather camp. But if I can’t get a hot shower I’ll have to get a hotel. 😂
Yeah, they're decent actually. Used them for Race of Remembrance in 2018

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I'm torn between doing the 700 mile round trip in the 182 Cup track car as that's what I'd like to bring to a Clio Festival or just enjoy the R26 still a Renaultsport

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Pop some earplugs in and take the Clio, it'll be worth the short term pain!
Do as this man says

I had to wear earplugs in the Clio to Blyton and it's only an hour and a half. Gives me a headache at 75mph with a constant "BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
It's not the noise it's the swat and harnesses byt I'm sure ill be there in the clio my sons bringing his so would make sense

Attachments

• 20230320_075503.jpg
    20230320_075503.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 9

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
Do as this man says

I had to wear earplugs in the Clio to Blyton and it's only an hour and a half. Gives me a headache at 75mph with a constant "BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
It's not the noise it's the swat and harnesses byt I'm sure ill be there in the clio my sons bringing his so would make sense

I did 2000 miles around France last summer in mine with a decatted non-res K-Tec exhaust and no air-con on french motorways with a 80mph speed limit... I think that trip gave me tinnitus and took at least a year off my life but it's just about survivable 😅 I'm sure you'll manage the days travel!

Status
Not open for further replies.