ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO SPORT NEXT YEAR!!!!

mk 2 clio
How'd you manage to get it at 1380. I'm on 3200 for my 1.2. Was looking around for ages. Was 19 when got the insurance but 20 now. And believe it or not that was one of the cheapest I had found searching through different cars too.

Ibiza FR Edition
How'd you manage to get it at 1380. I'm on 3200 for my 1.2. Was looking around for ages. Was 19 when got the insurance but 20 now. And believe it or not that was one of the cheapest I had found searching through different cars too.

At a guess I am going to say it might be your location Dorset is probably cheaper to be insured in then London, my 1.2 insurance was about £800 at 19.

172 cup
I think my 172 is cheap to run and maintain, doesnt do much less MPG to the other halfs 1.3 yaris and is cheaper to service and fix!!

350Z
172 at 19 cost me around £1.5k with a years NCB. Was with Elephant if that helps you in any way!