ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport spoiler/Cup spoiler

Clio 182
I'm due to pick up my 200 Cup on Xmas Eve but it has the wrong spoiled fitted. After lots of phone calls to RUK and the dealer I decided to take the car as is.
I have been told that it's fitted with the standard Clio sport spoiler, would the fixing holes be the same as the Cup spoiler?
Thanks for any help

iirc, you need to drill holes into the standard spoiler to attach the Cup Spoiler onto it.

Something which I am planning to do to mine after xmas.

Care to elaborate?

What is the 'standard' spoiler?

As far as I was aware you have bare(no spoiler), GT spoiler then cup spoiler. Then ofcourse the aftermarket ktec etc.

Care to elaborate?

What is the 'standard' spoiler?

As far as I was aware you have bare(no spoiler), GT spoiler then cup spoiler. Then ofcourse the aftermarket ktec etc.

This is the "standard spoiler" on my car:
DSC00590.jpg

This is with the Cup Spoiler:
P1030357.jpg

Basically, from what ive gathered, you have to drill two holes into the standard spoiler at either side, which you then attach the Cup Spoiler to using screws.
Shouldnt be too hard to fit tbh, just making sure that the holes are perfectly centred so the spoiler sits in the right position.

AUDI A5 s-sline
This is the "standard spoiler" on my car:
DSC00590.jpg

This is with the Cup Spoiler:
P1030357.jpg

Basically, from what ive gathered, you have to drill two holes into the standard spoiler at either side, which you then attach the Cup Spoiler to using screws.
Shouldnt be too hard to fit tbh, just making sure that the holes are perfectly centred so the spoiler sits in the right position.

Spoiler looks great! :)