ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy - Exhaust and Induction

Clio Trophy
So have a clio trophy at the moment 100% standard.

Dont plan on doing alot to the car, but i do want to change the exhaust and induction.

My priority is performance, not worried about the sound and not worried about the cost. Ideally i dont want it sounding like a piece of s**t!!

whats the best exhuast? in terms of performance, and whats the best induction kit?

Clio 197
in terms of "best" fit/sound/performance people will probably say Yozza (available from BTM performance on here)

Induction kits are a no no from what i have read - better with a decent panel filter

Clio 197
However after hearing the sound & raspiness of the KTec recessed supersport yesterday at FCS - thats where my money would be going

Clio Trophy
Isnt the Yozza really really really loud though?

Looked at the KTec looks nice, anyone have any feedback on these?
performance?
sound?
ect....

172cup turbo & rx8
Isnt the Yozza really really really loud though?

Looked at the KTec looks nice, anyone have any feedback on these?
performance?
sound?
ect....

Going purely on what owners reviews on here, yozza race is quite loud, there stealth is a lot quieter and both are great quality and fitment

Ktec seems to be "droney" at motorway speeds and tends to sag

again that's just what I have gathered as I'm looking for a new exhaust for my cup (I'll be going yozza stealth btw)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
ktec only sags because of the s**t exhaust mounts. fit a prima racing exhaust mount and it sits perfect.

Z4 Coupe
I had yozza fitted only 2 weeks ago and cant praise the build quality, looks and sound enough. No they are not loud, De-catted then maybe so, But catback just sounds quality!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
ktec only sags because of the s**t exhaust mounts. fit a prima racing exhaust mount and it sits perfect.

NO. Ktec sags because it's heavyer than the titanic.

Prima exhaust mounts are great and will solve this, but the yoz is the lightest system for the 182 iirc.

It gives more BHP.

Less weight+More horses = Better.

Clio Trophy
From above then the Yozza looks like the system to get.
Where can I get a Stealth from ? is it worth changing the manifold at the same time?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
You cant get a stealth for the Trophy, purely as your exhaust are on show, not stealthly hidden behind the bumper.

I have a BTB exhaust & a V6 airbox with Pipercross filter. Does the job.

350z, Subaru Legacy
Running with a 2.5" Piper with decat - great fit on those, really fills the exhaust surrounds too! Haha loud, yes.