ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy with clio cup rear spoiler

NEED V6!
Don't understand this one it is shown with cup spoiler instead of the v6 spoiler maybe they were testing how it look's.
05-trophy-r3q-s.jpg

Looks like it's been a concept sort of thing. Before they decided to use the V6 spoiler.

I always wondered why the Swiss got 50 Trophies?

i would say i prefer the cup spoiler over the v6 one but thats not true... i actually prefer the standard 172 spoiler on the clios. Follows the line of the roof much better!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
That was one of the 50 made for the swiss market, they had the standard spoiler on them, standard cloth Recaros, and no front splitter.

I personnaly prefer the V6 spoiler I just think it looks better side on.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
The reason the swiss had the standard cup spoiler and the cloth Recaros, was due to the costings.

You have to remeber that the RS Models were sold in huge numbers in the UK, the rest of Europe didnt sell as many, the second country to sell large number of the RS Clios was Switzerland, Renault Switzerland had the options of Leather seats, and V6 spoiler and front splitter offered to them but decided that they would stick with the basic options.

Renault UK decided that it would be better to make the car look obviously different and therefore went for the V6 Spoiler. The recaros were chossen as they were already been fitted to the Megane models.