ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO TT - new bhp figure

172, Tiguan

Talking for six pages about the performance of a K04 turbo strikes me as a bit boring actually.

[Edited by jon_r on 18 March 2005 at 1:00pm]

Shall i lock this?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 18 March 2005

Talking for six pages about the performance of a K04 turbo strikes me as a bit boring actually.

Yup! Anyone fancy a sing song?

Snooker loopy? Mitchy can do steves bit.

Mitchy, its not your car, we dont care what you want in a daily car, hence the reason you have a Cupra... although you strike me as more of a volvo driver :p

You say you have no intention to 1/4 mile your car, or even interest in it for that matter? Then tell me, why the f**k do you come here to bore us to death with your verbose postings???

You may get an ounce of respect and not ridiculed if you try not to come across as a spoiled little child. Referring to peoples cars as heaps, or them as boy racers/chavs etc you need to wake up pal. I cant possibly imagine you are this obnoxious in real life... but come to the next NW meet and Ill show you I have no hard feelings

[Edited by TheJesus on 18 March 2005 at 1:04pm]

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by Mitchy on 18 March 2005

Whos cupra j3ned? Certainly not mine.

Why on earth would i want to launch my car off the line, change gear twice and race against some boyracer in a crap orange shed heap?

watch your mouth you prat - i am 30 yrs old and aint no boy racer. Call my car to my face - come and meet me and slate me to my face. Dont ever call me again or the car on this forum coz if i see you at a meet you will know about it.

hi i havent posted yet as im not interested in talking about this but im hopefully going down to see it and other peoples cars.

off topic slightly mitchy what do you think of the new Leon Cupra:

http://www.seatcupra.net/images/leonprototype_geneva2005/leon05_01.jpg

IMO its a nice looking car but doesnt look anywhere as mean as the original cupra T (not R as i think the T looked nicer). Mean to handle better and go faster better kit etc.. will you get one now it looks different ? ?

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by Mitchy on 18 March 2005

The size of the turbo is relevant when quoting unrealistic figures. The K04 is too small to flow 297bhp. Fact!!!!

229 @ wheels equates to around 265 @ flywheel with this engine and transmission. Fact!!!

285 @ fly would be around 250 @ wheels hence why i doubt the original bhp figures!!

Now why is this information not valid when taking his claims into consideration?

It is not me being aggressive or abusive here. Im getting more insults than anyone but im just sat here having a giggle on how people are getting wound up in front of there computer screens:D

Cliosport strikes again! Someone questions something and all hell breaks loose with the chav kiddies choking on there cornflakes

Its a heap at the end of the day, why is everyone so excited? Getting pissed and shagging excites me, not watching an old shed run up a 1/4 strip for 13-14secs. God some people live boring lives!!
You really dont get it do you m8?! YES its a heap THATS THE f**kING POINT!!!!! It would be great to do it in a 172 but he has done this for a reason! You have even said your self that the GT Tdi box could explain the higher losses and guess which box he has got!? You have said that the turbo is effiecient to 290 and his is 285 so whats the problem!? You have said JUST A REMAP soooo many times yet his intercooler has excellent unobstructed airflow and he has a side exit exhaust?!

What makes you always think that the rr you use is so accurate and others are not? :confused:

Chris