ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 MK1 or MK2??

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well that went well, another flight wasted. No water pump
change in 12 years. Not paying top money to spend another £1000 to change pump.

Bit pissed off now....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
That's probably an import, no difference to a UK one, but it may not have a Tracker fitted. No biggie though.

Cool, tape deck ftw lol!! Ah right, as long as it's been done recently that's not a problem, water pump etc should have been done too. But I guess you can bargain them down on it etc.

Damn :( presume they won't change it for the sale?

No sadly not, not slating the guys as he is a nice bloke, but no movement on price.

so needs 2x rear tyres, rear bumper painted, and water pump. 2k straight away, not for me.

Damn!!! That really sucks!! I thought it was going to be spot on.

Everything on it should have been done twice by now.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Damn!!! That really sucks!! I thought it was going to be spot on.

Everything on it should have been done twice by now.

Well I'm not wasting the day, going to see the black phase 2 this afternoon. Hopefully will have more luck.......

Not bothered about the wheels or pods as I will get those sorted, so wish me luck, I f**king need it!!!!!!!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
That's probably an import, no difference to a UK one, but it may not have a Tracker fitted. No biggie though.

Cool, tape deck ftw lol!! Ah right, as long as it's been done recently that's not a problem, water pump etc should have been done too. But I guess you can bargain them down on it etc.

Good luck!! Hope it's been serviced ;)

yes it has and water pump and clutch and flywheel and coils and discs and pads....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Quick silver exhaust, piper induction, k tec remap and apparently coilovers. That I will check to see if and what variant.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

ha ha ha yeah i know, was done in 2008 so will see how it drives, if s**t, will have the ecu flashed at dealers.

An orange one
Quick silver exhaust, piper induction, k tec remap and apparently coilovers. That I will check to see if and what variant.

KW V3 are the only coilover available for the Mk2. If it's got those you've got yourself £1550's worth of suspension :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ok so now back with the car, some bits need sorting and a proper detail once wheels and pods have been done.

i can live with this as I only paid 12k for the car. Doubt I will see another phase 2
ever for that price again?

couple of s**t pics, watch this space.

image_zpsa8dd55f1.jpg

image_zpsa475657a.jpg

I reckon you got a nice deal there!

The rear spoiler is suspect, but that can be sorted. Once the wheels & pods are returned to silver it'll be a stunner :)

Ok so now back with the car, some bits need sorting and a proper detail once wheels and pods have been done.

i can live with this as I only paid 12k for the car. Doubt I will see another phase 2
ever for that price again?

Good stuff, it looks like a good price in todays market. For some reason, that car has a record history of being sold cheap! It changed hands for 8.5k a few years ago and then again at just under 11k in 2011.
Its a well known car, It got modified to the hilt a couple of years ago and had a completely different (and very green) interior put in place. Last time i saw it, it was almost completely back to normal inside, minus the green gear gator.

A previous owner off the v6 forum had spent alot of money on it. Probably worth reading through his posts on v6clio as there is lots of info on the car.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
was this the one that was wrapped?

Good stuff, it looks like a good price in todays market. For some reason, that car has a record history of being sold cheap! It changed hands for 8.5k a few years ago and then again at just under 11k in 2011.
Its a well known car, It got modified to the hilt a couple of years ago and had a completely different (and very green) interior put in place. Last time i saw it, it was almost completely back to normal inside, minus the green gear gator.

A previous owner off the v6 forum had spent alot of money on it. Probably worth reading through his posts on v6clio as there is lots of info on the car.

Yes I have seen some green yuck....

do you know the members name? Found most but the owner who did all the wrap and green rubbish.

BG 182
Judging how much these are worth standard, you've got to be insane to 'modify' them. Look forward to seeing it return to its former glory!