ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Mk2 *huge pics and link*

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

I have just sent you some pics of them so you can decide whether or not you want the hounds!!

;)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 21 October 2002

We have three Basset Hounds, so its like "Love me love my Dogs"!!

You might have to take them as well as me Dash!!

;)
Just my luck I always get the dogs. :devilish:

I do love dogs but I am never around enough to give them the proper care they need.

The Basseys are soooooooooo sweet.

GR

I havent got a dog! Got two cats though and they are THE cats. And I can assure you that even if I did call MY wife , MY wife, she wouldnt be down the dealership ordering me a V6.:)

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

You should get your dad to swap that 4 litre Lexus for a couple of V6s as I am sure that the 40mph speed limit isnt much use for it! You can have one and I will have the other!!

;)

LOL

ill ask him! :D

Although, maybe swapping my mums 2001 BMW 330td instead?? thatll still fetch around 25k!

Deffo, u can have the other! :) - my dad can have my williams

if not, ill move to scotland ;)

BMW 320d Sport

lol Dash youre an expert on OZ now mate! You told anyone about the top secret plans to ditch the Super T entirely?

Clio v6

LMAO Nick I aint no wizard of OZ, I couldnt even manage to scan the wee brochure I was given ( found it on the web instead )

I wanna be famous for inventing the first self cleaning and repairing wheel though:D

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

With regard to cleaning your wheels, you could fit brushes, which dispense shampoo, dangling down from the wheelarches which would clean the wheels as they are turning. Cant help you with the repair though!

Just be careful at the kerbs, or maybe you could attach some sticky out things on the rim edge with little bells on. If you are too near the kerb, you would hear the bells jingling and would move out a bit!

;)

The Blue of the V6 is Mondial Blue same colour as the clio cup.

Looks like Mondial blue has taken over from Monaco blue that only the sporty Renaults were done in.

The V6 spolier is basically either a copy of Primas Trophy spoiler for the clio Mk2 or that itself! Gonna tint the redspoiler roofbrake light so it doesnt look so cack - much prefer the standard 172 brakelight in the spoiler!