ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Virgin, Got myself a new Clio today

Hello all!

got myself a new Clio today, the 1.2 16v Extreme, its a 2008 model in black :)

I have had 5 previous cars,

1.1 2001 Peugeot 106 Indy
1.8 1997 Peugeot 306 GLX
1.4 2000 Citreon Saxo Furio
1.0 1994 Peugeot 106 Mardi
1.6 2000 Citreon Saxo VTS

now after having these cars its time for something economical and reliable! so here I am

cheers, as I'm new to the clio i have just got a few questions to ask!

1) are they know for anything significant going wrong?
2) any areas that are prone to rust?
3) anything in general to watch out for?
4) are leather seats available?

that's it for now :)

The Clio is going to take some getting used to, no power compared to my old Saxo VTS :( least I know it works though

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
cheers, as I'm new to the clio i have just got a few questions to ask!

1) are they know for anything significant going wrong? Not really, keep your belts done and you should be fine
2) any areas that are prone to rust? Mine's just starting to go in the rear arches, but plastic front wings are a good thing
3) anything in general to watch out for? If the airbag light goes on, fiddle with the connectors under the seats
4) are leather seats available? Renaultsport seats are half leather and very comfy!

that's it for now :)

The Clio is going to take some getting used to, no power compared to my old Saxo VTS :( least I know it works though

Could be worse, you could have an 8v :dapprove:

Ooo, aswell, is there any advantages of using premium unleaded over normal with these?

ohh and what are the wheel nut sizes? not sure its exact name, I know the peugeot 106s are x108

Last edited: