ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio vs Mazza Grand Sport

Found this on youtube after having a look around last night. I think it's Jon's/TheJesus' super charged Ph1, epically quick as had a go out in it last night!

Not sure if this is the right section, mods please move if it's not!

[YOUTUBE]_x_d1ipPUtE[/YOUTUBE]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wow looked quick!

Did the mazza slow down at the end?

N/A Currently
I know of both the guys, and they'd been talking about that for ages - absolutely awesome video, the clio is insane!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
saw this ages ago, future classic clip definately!!!

I wish he would remember where the limiter is though and change before it :)

ITB'd MK1
sc172vsstd172.jpg

SC car compared to another ph1 with same exhaust (piper) a decat and a piperX viper

RS RIP
.."Oh, my clutch is f..." :D that's funny , the bit of conversation there

.. even with the clutch being bad it looks up to the job .

Maserati Gransport
Heh, that was good fun. I'd say the cars are pretty even up to 100. Anyways, I'm glad the second video hasn't surfaced, the Maser just spins and Jon's Clio is a mile up the road by the time I get rolling :)

Round two coming shortly - Clio vs. 360 Modena :D

Maserati Gransport
Same engine as the 360 isnt it.The 4.2
Nah, the 360 has a 3.6 Ferrari Dino engine, 90 degree dry sump V8 with 5 valves per cylinder.
The Maser actually has the same unit as the newer F430, albeit with less capacity, a 4.2 Ferrari/Maserati 90 degree V8 with 4 valves per cylinder.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate, should the 360 wipe the floor with the mazza.

I'm not a fan of the 360 btw.