ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio Williams 2

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if my old Williams 2 is still alive M316 VEV, I owned her from June 2002 to May 2004 as my 2nd car and managed to put nearly 25k on it in that time just doing weekend drives and trackdays. I still have the service history and manual for her which I will part with only to go back to her. The last time I saw her was on fleabay in 2005 ish.

Simon

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if my old Williams 2 is still alive M316 VEV, I owned her from June 2002 to May 2004 as my 2nd car and managed to put nearly 25k on it in that time just doing weekend drives and trackdays. I still have the service history and manual for her which I will part with only to go back to her. The last time I saw her was on fleabay in 2005 ish.

Simon

www.williamsclio.co.uk

You'll probably have more luck on there mate

:)

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Thanks, I was wondering if it was anyone on here. Many members here own earlier clios and Williams or is it mainly later models ?

LY 200
^Most of the old Williams lot went over to WC when it opened mate!

I would like to know if my old hybrid (m220 scf) is knocking about also though.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
^Most of the old Williams lot went over to WC when it opened mate!

I would like to know if my old hybrid (m220 scf) is knocking about also though.

Sorry to tell you this mate but it's gone to the scrapyard in the sky :( it was bendee's car & it was stunning, unfortunately it t-boned a van @ 50 odd mph and came off a lot worse than the van

10022009623.jpg

11022009628.jpg

11022009629.jpg

11022009637.jpg

Can probably find the owner of the willy on williamsclio ;)

LY 200
Bloody hell he did a good job on that mate! :(

I bought the car in 2004 and it really was the most perfect i could find at the time, standard unmarked leathers, low milage and it really was the biz......Was even better when i dropped the engine in!

Such a shame is that..... :dapprove:

Clio 172 Cup
Talk about a kick in the b****cks!

It would kill me to find a pic of my old clio like that!

I know mines in the scrap yard in the sky now tho, rotted away! lol

MK2 PH1 Valver (50% done)
Hello all,

Simon

Im pretty sure a lad i know owns this, its currently in mansfield,notts area. young lad called matt owns it. still looks good.