ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams 2

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if my old Williams 2 is still alive M316 VEV, I owned her from June 2002 to May 2004 as my 2nd car and managed to put nearly 25k on it in that time just doing weekend drives and trackdays. I still have the service history and manual for her which I will part with only to go back to her. The last time I saw her was on fleabay in 2005 ish.

Simon

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if my old Williams 2 is still alive M316 VEV, I owned her from June 2002 to May 2004 as my 2nd car and managed to put nearly 25k on it in that time just doing weekend drives and trackdays. I still have the service history and manual for her which I will part with only to go back to her. The last time I saw her was on fleabay in 2005 ish.

Simon

www.williamsclio.co.uk

You'll probably have more luck on there mate

:)

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Thanks, I was wondering if it was anyone on here. Many members here own earlier clios and Williams or is it mainly later models ?

LY 200
^Most of the old Williams lot went over to WC when it opened mate!

I would like to know if my old hybrid (m220 scf) is knocking about also though.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
^Most of the old Williams lot went over to WC when it opened mate!

I would like to know if my old hybrid (m220 scf) is knocking about also though.

Sorry to tell you this mate but it's gone to the scrapyard in the sky :( it was bendee's car & it was stunning, unfortunately it t-boned a van @ 50 odd mph and came off a lot worse than the van

10022009623.jpg

11022009628.jpg

11022009629.jpg

11022009637.jpg

Can probably find the owner of the willy on williamsclio ;)

LY 200
Bloody hell he did a good job on that mate! :(

I bought the car in 2004 and it really was the most perfect i could find at the time, standard unmarked leathers, low milage and it really was the biz......Was even better when i dropped the engine in!

Such a shame is that..... :dapprove:

Clio 172 Cup
Talk about a kick in the b****cks!

It would kill me to find a pic of my old clio like that!

I know mines in the scrap yard in the sky now tho, rotted away! lol

MK2 PH1 Valver (50% done)
Hello all,

Simon

Im pretty sure a lad i know owns this, its currently in mansfield,notts area. young lad called matt owns it. still looks good.