ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams Pages (Pt2)

Looking good m8 - will be good to have all the info in one place! :D

Willy has one-off driveshafts tho and front shocks are R19 spec (possibly with different damping rates), ARB from R19 (possibly uprated but unlikely), subframe also double-skinned too

Quote: Originally posted by mark266 on 04 June 2004

I needed a resource like this when i was looking for a williams (hadnt heard of cliosport then) :D
Yea.. this is one of the main reasons!

Hopefully, these pages will help on the buying and owning.. the FAQs is going to have things like rusty arches.. and what to do to prevent rust coming back etc.. things I reckon would be useful.

top job fella, keep it coming ;)

also, didnt the williams have the same diameter but different thickness brake discs on the front??

Quote: Originally posted by *328* on 04 June 2004

top job fella, keep it coming ;)

also, didnt the williams have the same diameter but different thickness brake discs on the front??
Dont think so - think thats a Myth.. heh.

Updated!

Added the first FAQ to the page (Rusty Rear Arches).

So, now.. need input:

What questions do you want to see answered on the page, which you think people would find interesting/useful?!

just noticed this > "No Brake Coolers like found on the 16v " - could someone tell me what these look-like as im pretty certain i dont have anything like that on my 16v?

Quote: Originally posted by u33db on 18 June 2004

just noticed this > "No Brake Coolers like found on the 16v " - could someone tell me what these look-like as im pretty certain i dont have anything like that on my 16v?
They are brake cooling ducts.. only found on the 16v, tho. They just aid the cooling of the brakes, by, I guess.. directing air at them!

Not on the Williams because the wishbones are different.