ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio with a remap 210bhp!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
LOL, awful advert! 'Only selling because I like greggs the bakers and can't fit into the car very well.' Brilliant!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup, Lude & Z
Hate to think what's down the side of those seats, bits of steak bake and cheese n onion pasties with a few diet coke bottles rolling around

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Hate to think what's down the side of those seats, bits of steak bake and cheese n onion pasties with a few diet coke bottles rolling around

+1, i wouldnt like to sniff the seat either! I would probably ask someone to brake my nose after!

A big fatty eatin greggs out of their stock then smashing a trump out on his seat!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Haha the lad needs to keep away from greggs his arse must be the size of a bean bag if he cant fit in it properly!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
"little pocket rocket" - f**king hate that saying.

I love my pocket rocket, although its like having a lit rocket in you pocket (MPG wise) with the lit rocket burning a big hole in your pocket leading to all your coin falling down your trouser leg and onto the floor due to the hole in your pocket that the lit rocket scorched which was ignited with a clipper lighter which has made me hold my wallet tighter than a mouses waistcoat!

By Roald dahl182FF

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup, Lude & Z
How can people actually think that the piece of s**t advert that he's wrote is any good and worthwhile?
He should stick to Gumtree, with the other mongs.

Thing is its these daft adverts that get posted on forums for a laugh = going further than just the original site.

I do like Greggs to be fair