ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
BG 182 on turini's parked down Kirkstall Lane over the weekend. I can't remember what time, or day, but oh well, it's a spot! \o/

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Spotted a pretty standard looking BG 182 this morning down next to the Ringways garage off the Ring Road. Had a 3/4 front plate. Wasn't in my Clio though

Followed a very nice silver '04 182 through the Inner Ring Road tunnels this morning.
Had a CS sticker in the back window.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
I've added a white Meg R26 alongside the Trophy, so keep an eye out for that too chaps.

Not that I've been seen in the T!

I've just seen a white R26 at the roundabout near ASDA Bradford. Must be yours?

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
That was me yes, you must be the RB182! I’ve seen you when in my Trophy before as well.
Yeah that's the one, I've seen it a couple of times when visiting a well known car parts supplier in the area :nomouth:
I think I saw your Trophy a few months ago at the same set of lights iirc.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
RB in Morley about 45 mins ago. Rubbish photo is rubbish.

20171120_165119.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
RB 182 at around 7.30 this morning at Cas J31 roundabout M62.

I was still half asleep and trying not to block the junction so only realised at the last minute.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Silver 172 and 182 in crossgates around 5:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio sport 172
Blue 1*2 I think could have been a 1.2 couldn’t really tell as my rear window is filthy [emoji23] you followed me from the birstall industrial park to morley any one on here ??

RS Clio 182
LY R27 crashed into a wall in Halifax on friday. Proper took the whole wall down!

I never see any other LYs about...but when i do..

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Haha I was thinking that while taking pics. Literally just went to the jet wash before parking up though mine was just as bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad to see I'm not the only one then.

That's what 30 miles up and down the M62 everyday does.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yes I am a complete letdown, but with that being set I sold my 197 in Wakefield so it could well have been my old motor! I've been looking out for it for a while, whether popping up on here or on Facebook.

Yes I am a complete letdown, but with that being set I sold my 197 in Wakefield so it could well have been my old motor! I've been looking out for it for a while, whether popping up on here or on Facebook.
It definitely was your old one mate, recognised the plate.
Car looked good still.

Clio sport 172
Clio williams with last part of reg saying lar looked clean spotted in wakey Just now

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I think I saw a 1*2 last night around 6pm down trinity street in Huddersfield. Can't be certain but it sounded like one as it went past and looked to have clio rear lights.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
LY 197 in Kirkstall Bridge retail park at the weekend, can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday, around 9.30am.