ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

Clio 182
Black 182 by looks of it with led reverse lights reversing onto Back Lane in Pudsey? I rev bombed you [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
White 200 with rentune graphics in crossgates about 6ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Was at RS Tuning this morning, as it was the RS197/200 meet. Two cars had the Rentune graphics.

Saw the photos from RS Tuning on Instagram, looked like fun.
RB200, 59 plate I think, on Whitehall Road in Farnley this morning.

Clio 220 Trophy
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG
LY Clio 200T with a big spoiler in Lupsett yesterday.
That probably was me. 220 Trophy

Clio 220 Trophy
Can't miss a liquid yellow car mate. Yes I did see you. I had an R26 before the Clio. Next time we need to pull over and say hi.

Clio 220 Trophy
The Clio is brilliant and is more than one car, drive it in normal mode and it's a rapid family car, Select manual and press the RS button and it changes the car completely. I loved my R26 great car. The only thing I would have changed about it was the colour. I bought a silver one.... got a good deal really as the dealer couldn't shift it as nobody wants a silver one. Hope I see you around but I was off work last week and this is why you probably saw me that day.

Clio cup 197 FF
Just seen a black 200 on Lawns Lane in Farnley. Gave me a beep but I’d already gone past. Anyone on here?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I think there's usually an Inferno 182 in Morley town Centre. See it parked up round there a few times but never seen the owner

Aye, that's mine. Won't see it as often now as I've got a daily Volvo!

How am I going to cope not seeing your 182 every time I drive through Morley haha!
Saw a Monaco 172 in rush hour traffic on the Inner Ring Road last night, looked standard.

Never seen another sport around there and I work 2 mins from Elland Road. See a Black Megane R26 down there a lot after a night shift
Just looking at your profile photo, it might have been yours I saw, or one very similar looking.
Is yours an '02 plate?