ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Im camping the weekend I’m booked on the morning track session so I’ll be down the Friday, there’s normaly a fair few from the Leeds area that attend

Clio cup 197 FF
Think I’m gunna go down get back from the ring on the Thursday so think I’ll be just be going down on the Saturday. That’s if the Clio survives the ring 😂

Clio 182
Yeah mate, motorway commuting with decatted miltek and minimal sound deadening is getting to me a bit. Still having a fast car just wanted something a bit more refined . I know the day it goes ill be heartbroken but no doubt ill get another in the future!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Yeah mate, motorway commuting with decatted miltek and minimal sound deadening is getting to me a bit. Still having a fast car just wanted something a bit more refined . I know the day it goes ill be heartbroken but no doubt ill get another in the future!

Haha I know the feeling! I’m looking into a daily now for work as I’ve spent a fair bit on the Clio I don’t want to ruin it by sticking loads of miles on so I’m after a shed to get me to work and back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw an RB 200 yesterday on Gelderd Road near the city. Had some Bola looking alloys #stance y0

The one I saw at Leeds Cruise maybe? That was a stunning car.

Just saw a black Clio R27 by Ringways roundabout too.

3 RS200
102wbc1.jpg

Spotted this rare LY on staningly bypass? Anyone on here?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
It will be mark probably 05 plate?

You’ll see me on the a64 heading north

Clios everywhere tonight:
Inferno on turinis by White Rose.
LY200 with huge rear spoiler, possibly a Trophy on Tingley roundabout.
BG182 with Team CSOC sticker and a few others also on Tingley roundabout.