ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calender 2007/8

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Re: Cliosport Calender 2007

Yo Dutty... Love the look without the plate...specially in black. are those Britsh plates that you made look like German ones?

Jap Shed

clio002-2.jpg

J

JACKO CUP 172!

S5030025.jpg

4986d00d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JACKO CUP 172!

^^^

ha ha ha another one for my crashed cup file!

that was my first cup had it 4 a month and wrote it off into the side of a metro. if u want some more pics i will post them up for ya..

jacko

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

guys is it possible to keep these images just for the calender please as i have to constantly sift through the pages, if these could go in a new thread or by pm that would be great

cheers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

did you get my pm freebone? sorry i couldn't help. i am too busy with work andgoing away... sorry, bit gutted tbh :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

seb i never got the pm but its ok don't worry about it

justin you may aswell although i am not guarenteeing they will be included

E60 diesel powah

Yo Dutty... Love the look without the plate...specially in black. are those Britsh plates that you made look like German ones?

na mate, the pic with green wheels are german plates, without plate was in May wen car looked a wee bit different!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

I realise this might be abit late in mentioning, but you could always ask Lee for some COTY pics?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Looks like an old school pic ^, red V6 MkI should be up where the silver 172 MK I is though and the vee looks tiny lol.

FF Blackgold 182

Dunno if this is any good but can do a full size one

KIF_1051.jpg

Is that Glencoe John? Nice view. I hope to going up there in the new year! There are some quality pics on here, also some that are pretty wa*k imo. I'm probably my own worst critic tho! I've only got the pretty much standard "car by the road shots" really. There was one photo posted the other week, where the photo was taken on a 350d, mounted on the door or wing on one of those brackets with the suckers on. That was a superb pic and I think Neil said at the time that he was gonna poach it for the calendar.:approve: It wasn't on this thread tho.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah I couldnt remember the name but on the A82 heading south from Fort William, great roads and landscapes up there, shame Im crap at taking pictures!

FF Blackgold 182

Yeah I couldnt remember the name but on the A82 heading south from Fort William, great roads and landscapes up there, shame Im crap at taking pictures!

Lol. Yeah quality roads. That a82 is awesome. Can't wait to go back up there for some driving and photography!!:approve:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

harborne.jpg

cannon.jpg

dscn00467.jpg

i can post better quality pics, i dont know what i was doign here, some photoshop thingy god only knows

RenaultSport clio 17

Awesome photo's you guy's. Mine aren't a touch on some/most of them but thought i'd put some up anyway! You never know.

DSC00270.jpg
DSC00181.jpg
DSC00267.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

ok guys and gals...

the calender should be avaliable very soon, it has been printed and and has been sent to mat brown to go into the cliosport shop..

i would have thought this will happen quite soon after he recieves them

hope this clears it up

Oooooh top stuff, looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance for sorting it all out, can't wait to see what pics are included.