ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calender 2007/8

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Cliosport Calender 2007

enjoyed it mate...would like to do it again but with a bit more notice maybe...would give me chance to do an even better job

Maz

LY 200

ok guys and gals...

the calender should be avaliable very soon, it has been printed and and has been sent to mat brown to go into the cliosport shop..

i would have thought this will happen quite soon after he recieves them

hope this clears it up

Are we allowed to know which pics were used for this please ?? :D

I`m hoping we get to know as well. Already got 2 calendars this year but I would certainly get one if any of my pics have been used.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

got me calender today good job freebone does look good!!! good job

jacko

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

cheers jacko.........please be honest with any improvements or ideas that you may have....feedback would be really good

BMW 320d SE

I got mine yesterday (with some handy flyers). I must say it looks very professional - just a shame my car's not in it! ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

cheers karlos, yeah maybe next time dependant on layout more cars could be included,

shame you can't please everyone really.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

cheers jacko.........please be honest with any improvements or ideas that you may have....feedback would be really good[/quote

i did notice you had one spelling mistake.. and i think it would be a good idea to put forum names and what car it is under the pics??just an idea??

jacko

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

yeah i may introduce the forum name and car info next time, i just wanted to keep it as simple as poss this time,

was the spelling mistake the perrmission.....lol

J

JACKO CUP 172!

yeah i may introduce the forum name and car info next time, i just wanted to keep it as simple as poss this time,

was the spelling mistake the perrmission.....lol

yup that will be the one fella lol

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy

Think this one would be a good one

DSCF1892.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v Sport
*Sniff-Sniff* :cry: These are the times i wish we had the same Club thing running down here in South Africa so i could also show case my Beautiful baby... **SNIFF-SNIFF**

My heart is really aching guys/girls... None the less its sooo good to see everyone having fun and being in a Clio Sport Club!!! ;)

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
can't wait until my brand new 2008 Clio II arrives so I can post tons of pics...lol

yes
brand new and Clio II...Renault Venezuela has underestimated us for ages and they are not bringing the Clio III until 2009 or so...because of this I decided to go for the Clio II until that happens :)