ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** ClioSport Email Addresses - Want one ***

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Would anyone be interested in buying ClioSport email accounts?

The address would be <you>@cliosport.net and are full POP3 email accounts, probably with at least 10Mb mailbox space. As it is POP3 it is incoming mail only, you still use your current mail server to send messages out, but can make your reply address your cliosport account.

At a guess the yearly price would be between £5 and £10.

Any comments/suggestions please reply here.

If there is interest I can set this up within a few days.

Jas

Id be interested. Just a thought - would it be posible to set up aliases so that we could use both our usernames and full names? Eg desmondo@cliosport.net as an alias for Richard.Ferris@cliosport.net or vise-versa.

Ta
Rich

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

yeah but Geoff, yours is only an alias not a full pop3 account!!!

richard, yep, we can do that for you.

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

I would be interrested in an email accout, hotmail pi***es me off. You going to use an Exchange server?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

and come to think of it you can use a free POP3 mail service such as www.mail2web.com to read the mail and you can also send mail from there as well, so you dont even need an outgoing mail server!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

OK, Im thinking of the following plans:

£8/year for a 10Mb POP3 account and 1 alias (if you require it)
£5/year for 1 alias

Does this sounds fair? I think so.

Please also note this is only available to ClioSport members

If you are interested mail a cheque to the ClioSport address with the email name you want, and also tell me your membership number. You can also email me on members@cliosport.net to reserve your name whilst your cheque is en-route.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

ok, weve had a few taken up, anyone else interested?

£8/year for a 10Mb POP3 account and 1 alias (if you require it)
£5/year for 1 alias

Renault Laguna Coupe

Any plans to offer SMTP sos we can send as well Jas? This sort of thing might become quite popular now that some of the broadband providers are beginning to offer wires only services.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Ill look into it, but I dont think this is something our hosting company provide.

Jas wot address2send to?

Ive already got a poop3 account, will an alias mean i get cliosport mail fwded to it or wot?

Cos If i can just get a cliosport.net email ad, ill send you £5 in cash!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

ben, yep, an alias just gets forwarded to your POP3 account.
When you send in your cash, let me know what email address you want it forwarded to.