ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

What's a good time to get there? I'm only 1/4 hour away and the Mrs could do with a lie in in the morning so I'll be looking after the kids till half 9ish.

Will I still be OK to get in at 10?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
What's a good time to get there? I'm only 1/4 hour away and the Mrs could do with a lie in in the morning so I'll be looking after the kids till half 9ish.

Will I still be OK to get in at 10?
If you've not got track time booked, arrive whenever mate. I won't be turning up till around 12ish

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Well that decorating took twice as long as expected! I'm home and have my car emptied. f**k even going near a car wash it's pissing down (as I type it's sunny buy give it 5 mins)
Shower, pack car, shave, beer/munch shop, pet shop for a fish food block (i forgot about him!) Then hopefully I can set off

182 T
Appreciate its down to driving style but as a noob on half a day track is it adviseable to bring spare brake pads? Mainly for driving home!!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Are any of you guys in a convoy there tomorrow morning?
Im coming up from the west mids but nobody has organised anything from this way. I can be somewhere for a time if you let me know. Otherwise im setting out at 5am.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Appreciate its down to driving style but as a noob on half a day track is it adviseable to bring spare brake pads? Mainly for driving home!!
Depends on the condition of them beforehand mate. You'll be fine if there's plenty meat on them
Are any of you guys in a convoy there tomorrow morning?
Im coming up from the west mids but nobody has organised anything from this way. I can be somewhere for a time if you let me know. Otherwise im setting out at 5am.

5am?!

Clio 197
Blyton own website says don't use postcode of DN21 3PE. CS joining instructions show this postcode , is there a better one ?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a thought while trying to get to sleep.
I havnt got beer yet. Goibg to be arriving at aroubd 8am so i doubt anywhere will sell me any at that time. Can i go off site at lunchtime to go shop etc?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just had a thought while trying to get to sleep.
I havnt got beer yet. Goibg to be arriving at aroubd 8am so i doubt anywhere will sell me any at that time. Can i go off site at lunchtime to go shop etc?
We did last year so should be fine :up:
image.jpeg
Not long arrived (flying solo as the Welsh seem to be scared about the football results.)

Lamb steak and bacon rolls going if anyone wants some :grin:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
cannot believe I am missing this year :( however if next year is in the same place I am going to rock up with the Clio and something else so unbelievable it will blow your minds ;)