ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I'm torn between buying a day ticket or full weekend.
Last time I slept in a tent there @Dr Jekyll snored so bad, it was freezing and I forgot my sleeping bag and liner for the tent.
But I want to get smashed...

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I'm torn between buying a day ticket or full weekend.
Last time I slept in a tent there @Dr Jekyll snored so bad, it was freezing and I forgot my sleeping bag and liner for the tent.
But I want to get smashed...

Get a weekend ticket bought mate!

Having a much deserved beer, with a load of like minded people on the Saturday night is what makes the whole event!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It was a bit chilly last year but I don't think we'll have that problem this year. I got home at 5am this morning, it was dark and windy but the car said 17° and it felt it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Does anyone that’s going to CSF have a GoPro or similar that I can borrow for a few laps?
I am a techno-r****d and ideally I’d like someone to put their GoPro in my van, then just link me the YouTube video of it so that I can show my son. (He can’t come, not old enough)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
How much are tickets on the gate?

On the gate prices

Weekend Ticket: £35 Adult, £15 Child.

(There will be a limited number of these available on the gate as catering numbers & camping pitches have been set, so I'd highly recommend buying in advance!)

Saturday Daytime Only (8am-6pm): £15 Adult, £7 Child

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Does anyone that’s going to CSF have a GoPro or similar that I can borrow for a few laps?
I am a techno-r****d and ideally I’d like someone to put their GoPro in my van, then just link me the YouTube video of it so that I can show my son. (He can’t come, not old enough)

What seats are in your van mate?
Got one you can lend but it mounts on to the headrest bars. Might be able to find a suction mount for it somewhere in the house if that’s no good.