ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We can only have a small number of choices but any suggestions will be considered for the shortlist next year

MartinL1993

ClioSport Moderator
Just realised I'm flying back from holiday on the 25th so will miss it this year, gutted.

What who’s going to be mire fucked not than me this year if you’re not there?!
Made the evening last time

Even just come for the night do! It won’t be the same without you haha

This exactly

Count me in.
Passenger laps welcome again :up:
Had a great laugh taking people out last time.

Taking people out as in getting them totally destroyed in the evening or on track? Hahaa

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
What who’s going to be mire fucked not than me this year if you’re not there?!
Made the evening last time

This exactly

Taking people out as in getting them totally destroyed in the evening or on track? Hahaa
Trust me I'm gutted! Short of parachuting from my easyJet there's nothing I can do. I found a pitch black video from last year the other day and all you can hear is you trying to get up the bouncy castle whilst well oiled! Good memories

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
ClioSport Festival 2018 will be held on August bank holiday weekend.

The main event/track day will be on Saturday 25th August but you are welcome to arrive
and camp on Friday 24th so that you’re all ready for Saturdays activities.

Saturday evening will once again include entertainment and hot food provided by a professional catering company.

Tickets and Track Time now available! For full show information visit:

csfoglogo17.jpg
http://www.cliosportfestival.net/

See this page for 'Early bird' discount code for Paid ClioSport Club Members Only

Last edited:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Glad to see the pie and mash people back, they're able to supply more people quicker than the pizza place so we shouldn't see a repeat of quemageddon like last year, which hopefully means more people in the beer tent earlier on drinking and watching the band, might try the liquor this year rather than gravy, just a shame I f*cking hate mash but hunger should override my hatred or food with the consistency of wallpaper paste.

Good idea on the discount for a full track day too.

Reactions: Nik

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Glad to see the pie and mash people back, they're able to supply more people quicker than the pizza place so we shouldn't see a repeat of quemageddon like last year, which hopefully means more people in the beer tent earlier on drinking and watching the band, might try the liquor this year rather than gravy, just a shame I f*cking hate mash but hunger should override my hatred or food with the consistency of wallpaper paste.

Good idea on the discount for a full track day too.

If you have gravy again I’m going to puke on your shoes!

MartinL1993

ClioSport Moderator
Trust me I'm gutted! Short of parachuting from my easyJet there's nothing I can do. I found a pitch black video from last year the other day and all you can hear is you trying to get up the bouncy castle whilst well oiled! Good memories

Mate I had a blast last Year, made even funnier by seeing you passed out on your tent the next daybreak literally on it hahaa

I’m sad that Euan can’t make it.

You were such a help packing away last year.
View attachment 1351886

Oh god I also feel guilty about this

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
By popular demand, this year the London Pie and Mash company is returning on Saturday evening with their great freshly made pies, mash, mushy peas and gravy or liquor

They should also be bringing along some new pie flavours and fillings this year too :smile:

All included with your weekend ticket!

pie.jpg