ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF20 ClioSport Festival 2020 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
It's a bit early to start putting the lists together at the moment (due to gdpr it needs a load of manual editing).

I'll post them up once the sessions start filling up a bit more.

Nick101

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197 !
View attachment 1436994

It's time to announce details of our annual national event ClioSport Festival for 2020!

Our own club national show is back once again for its 10th year in a row!
CSF20 will be held between Friday 17th July - Sunday 19th July, with the main show day and track day on Saturday 18th July.

Tickets and Track Time now available, and once again this year both passenger and additional driver wristbands can be bought in advance with your tickets, making things quicker for everyone than buying on the day.

Last years show reached a record attendance, with more members, guest clubs, and traders all getting in on the action.

For full show information and to purchase your tickets visit:

www.cliosportfestival.net
View attachment 1436994

It's time to announce details of our annual national event ClioSport Festival for 2020!

CSF20 will be held between Friday 17th July - Sunday 19th July, with the main show day and track day on Saturday 18th July.

Tickets and Track Time now available, and once again this year both passenger and additional driver wristbands can be bought in advance with your tickets, making things quicker for everyone than buying on the day.

Last years show reached a record attendance, with more members, guest clubs, and traders all getting in on the action.

View attachment 1436994

Nick101

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197 !
View attachment 1436994

Very tempting any idea of how family friendly this is?

Nick101

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197 !
Very family friendly mate, think quite a few take their kids during the day

OK only problem being I would be coming up from worthing so I was thinking of doing the full weekend and the morning on track as a treat 😂

My girls are 7 & 8 so Im wondering if this is suitable or not?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
she goes round the track more than me, drinks more than me and stays up later than me.
You put a ring on it didnt you?!😂

My mrs hates driving fast, doesnt drink much and goes to sleep before 10pm every night

Sometimes she pushes the boat out and stays up til 11pm... but is a bit catty the next day😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.