ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I’m not going to track this year, but I’ll book ticket today for the weekend. Can’t help but feel I’d be better travel lodging it mind.

Can we have a show of hands as to who is camping and who is TL ?
Booked my all day ticket. Probably won't make it like last time, as something always seems to pop up and scupper it. But it's worth paying £25 to support the club regardless as it's been an invaluable resource for me.

I'll be camping. No trackday as the track car went last night, so it'll be a good excuse to bring down the RB garage queen.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Booked my all day ticket. Probably won't make it like last time, as something always seems to pop up and scupper it. But it's worth paying £25 to support the club regardless as it's been an invaluable resource for me.

I'll be camping. No trackday as the track car went last night, so it'll be a good excuse to bring down the RB garage queen.
I’ll be the same I suspect mate. More I think about it, the more sensible it is not to drive my car 3 hours, hammer it around a track then expect it to get 3hrs home in one piece. I’m sure it would be fine, but it’s not quite where I want it to be for that just yet

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I’ll be the same I suspect mate. More I think about it, the more sensible it is not to drive my car 3 hours, hammer it around a track then expect it to get 3hrs home in one piece. I’m sure it would be fine, but it’s not quite where I want it to be for that just yet
Yeah. I can think of plenty of instances where my mates have joined me on a track day and broken their road going cars. Snapped exhaust at the cat, power steering pumps leaking, wheels coming off, tyres melting, to name but a few.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I will be in sunny Mexico gents but I hope it's a cracker and i'm sure there will be plenty of fosters and sunburnt noggins.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
People I want to see make the effort to be there this year, off the top of my head…

@imprezaworks @Gally @Dinky Feet @Dave LM @Philip. @terryc101 @Bertie Smalls @Aaron.. @ForceIndia @Willo40 @SuperJ @MarkCup @jonno_c @Touring_Rob

I know there’s more but it’s late and I can’t remember. I’ll be on it tomorrow.
blah blah blah - booked.

Done.

I am so looking forward to this!

I will be here, we can hold hands in the taxi.

If anyone is traveling from the south, Friday afternoon/eve let me know! (please bring a tow rope).

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member

Lovely stuff

Will post nearer the time - I'm sure there will be a nice meeting point up the M1 somewhere if times work out!

Yeah no probs, we usually head the a34/m40/m1 way but as you say confirm at time! Will post up a thread in the regional group to see if we can get a proper convoy! Although, with just 3 of us in 2017, we managed to go 3 different routes after sticking together for only 25mins!

1648125853411.png

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Are many people taking their missus/girlfriends etc? i am up for coming over i think but won't know anyone really.

Also any one travelling over from the Northwest area, Liverpool, Warrington, Manchester etc?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Are many people taking their missus/girlfriends etc? i am up for coming over i think but won't know anyone really.

Also any one travelling over from the Northwest area, Liverpool, Warrington, Manchester etc?
Think Jackie is coming this year. She's been to a couple before but I've left her at home the past 2. Best let her out for this one

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

If we can come then I'll be bringing Jess. She enjoys the weekend as much as I do.

I normally come with Wayne and Kim in her LY 182 too.

Normally plenty of folk who bring their other halves

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
If we can come then I'll be bringing Jess. She enjoys the weekend as much as I do.

I normally come with Wayne and Kim in her LY 182 too.

Normally plenty of folk who bring their other halves
Sound mate, i will be bringing her i think.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member

I'm coming on me todd via North East unfortunately. Never been to one before, never met anybody on here so i'm in same boat as you.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I’m not bringing Mrs Dave along, I heard there is literal field of fresh poontang and she’d just cramp my style
I will also not be exposing Mrs Touring_Rob to my internet friends.

In fact, I've told her I'm going to a track day and will meet friends there rather than having to explain what a forum is and how I have been talking to men on the internet who I have never met for the past two years.

She will clearly just jump to the conclusion that I am a latent homosexual travelling for bum fun under the pretense of doing car fun.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I will also not be exposing Mrs Touring_Rob to my internet friends.

In fact, I've told her I'm going to a track day and will meet friends there rather than having to explain what a forum is and how I have been talking to men on the internet who I have never met for the past two years.

She will clearly just jump to the conclusion that I am a latent homosexual travelling for bum fun under the pretense of doing car fun.
And she’d be correct in that assumption!

when I told Davina that I was travelling 3 hours in a rusty 20’year old “child’s car” for a weekend with other like minded sad lads. She just looked at me with a similar look my Mum had when she caught me with a well thumbed copy of Razzle in about 1992. Needless to say any hope of action this weekend is firmly out of the window

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Don’t worry if you’ve not been before. It’s like a large gathering of the inbetweeners, half of which are socially retarded (myself included) and so you’ll spend the whole weekend laughing away to yourself at how such a good natured bunch of misfits have managed to find their way to each other, via an internet car forum.
Remember the w*****s and weirdos from school?

Yeah, its all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.