ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Full day on track and weekend ticket booked.

Anyone got a trailer I can borrow?? 😂

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I really am tempted to stick the 35d on track for half the day but know the Mrs would kill me if anything happened.

It's her daily commuter after all.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Are many people taking their missus/girlfriends etc? i am up for coming over i think but won't know anyone really.

Also any one travelling over from the Northwest area, Liverpool, Warrington, Manchester etc?

My other/better (delete as appropriate) half always comes along, if you see two people with about 2 foot difference in height walking round feel free to say hello!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Will book next week when I'm paid...... And trackday tickets are fully booked.... Then £3 a litre for V 😭😭😅😅

Me in the MR2 and my pal in his EP3 booked on for the PM track session and full ticket purchased for Saturday night festivities 🍻

Gonna try and get there around 11am to pitch the tent and get set-up before the PM briefing, then straight on track and after straight on the keg!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Starter kit links. HTH

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GDH4TMW/?tag=cliospnet01-21

The jeans and hat aren't too bad, but the shoes are a bit steep. Do they take Klarna?

Status
Not open for further replies.